Electric Fuel Systems for OBS

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
I don't have our new "street" fuel system on the website yet, mostly because I haven't taken and edited the pictures yet. It retains both fuel tanks and the stock selector, includes the same super compact T-304 s.s. pump/filter bracket as the race system (accommodates single stock pump, dual stock pumps and Fuelab race pump), pre and post filter heads and filters, single stock super duty pump, our wiring harness with controller and pressure switch, our proven regulated return kit and all necessary hose and fittings.

Our regulated return is top of the line. We use a combination of solid s.s. tubing and top quality US made s.s. braid over Teflon hose, Fuelab regulators, custom machined bowl delete blocks, etc.

Getting this on the website has been on my "to do" list for weeks...maybe this week. It can be ordered by phone for now, sells for $1249.95 shipped ground in the lower 48 states. If you have any questions...let me know.

Fat fingered on my iPad...not responsible for typos!

Quick302Pony

Reaction score
The website was down over the weekend, so I couldn't check this thread, but I went ahead and ordered the Bean's kit. I feel pretty confident with my choice, so thanks to the PMs and the posts on here! I think he will be surprised.... he doesn't have an account on here, so I'm safe!

Quick302Pony

Reaction score
they all make a good kit, you'll be happy!

I'm Jealous! LOL

That's kind of what I gathered... they are all good kits and close in price, so I just went with what he had mentioned previously, backed by some good research on this site. Plus the Bean's kit was on sale!

Yellow1000

Reaction score
Now say a guy did one of these kits of any brand utilizing a single super duty pump , how much fuel will this flow roughly ? Enough for say hybrids ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96F350KID

Reaction score
A stock super duty pump or the common used Walbro pump will support up to 250/200s from what I've seen. The nice thing about the Irate kit is its expandable. If needed you can remove the Walbro pump the standard kit comes with and bolt up the Fuel Lab pump with no problems! Add the 5/8 pick-up tube or sump and you're all set!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.