Elite Diesel CCV Kit

brkncly

Reaction score
I decided to go with Elite Diesel for my CCV mod. What a nice unit. Basically I'm done plumbing it in except for routing the hoses to the back. For those of you that have installed this where did you and how far back did you go with the hoses? I'm assuming that there are 2 hoses for the reroute, correct? I didn't know going farther back would present a problem since it's hard to get a good consistent flow downhill that way you wouldn't have a problem having oil pool up in the middle of the hoses? Any of you guys use a catch can or dump it in the exhaust besides the atmosphere with the Elite Diesel CCV Kit? Also what is the threaded hole on the side for? Please any advice would be great. Thanks in advance.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I ran both my hoses in the exhaust. wayne had a good write up on how he did it. I did mine that way because I don't like seeing and smelling fumes just walking around my truck

NathannialD

Reaction score
We run the two -12 hoses to the rear of the truck, typically behind the rear axle. they really don't let any oil get into the vent line so a catch can isn't necessary. The 1/8th npt hole is in case you have an fs2500.

Hope his helps

brkncly

Reaction score
At what point along the exhaust did you run your hoses to? What kind of fittings did you use and were they at a 45 degree witha check valve of some sort that way you don't get back pressure into you crankcase? Could you please post the link of Wayne's wright up. Thank you very much!

brkncly

Reaction score
I just wanted to see a picture of 2 nipples welded into the exhaust. I picture speaks s thousand words.

ncollins64

Reaction score
my pic

My piece

Attachments

• ccvpipe1.jpg
    ccvpipe1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20130606_082830_269.jpg
    IMG_20130606_082830_269.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 83

Latest posts