Elite Diesel Injectors

03cody

Reaction score
I am about to purchase some Elite Diesel Injectors from a guy. They are 185/75s...For now they will be going into a stock truck. The guy said that they were built from new injectors and only have 3,000 miles on them. He sent me the invoice which confirmed that they were built from new sticks.

The questions I have is that they were built in 2011...do you guys think I should be worried?

Is there anything I else I should ask about?

He said he is getting rid of them because he is going bigger....can't you just make those injectors bigger?

I'm getting them for 1500 without any core on my injectors...I think that is a good deal.

Do you guys think it is too good to be true?

03cody

Reaction score
That is what I was thinking. I was thinking either that or the truck wasn't a daily driver...

A drag truck may not be all terrible though....less idle time or overall time on the injectors. Granted they would have been run at full throttle most of their life.

vinniehobart

Reaction score
i think you can get brand new built alliant power mofified to 175/75 from RCD for a little over $2k..that would be a better deal than 3 year old injectors. $.02

Latest posts

Members online