elite diesel nozzels DIY

youngstroker

Reaction score
keep the injector knowledge comeing, i have a general idea on how the injectors work but not sure what goes in to building performace injectors.

strokin6L

Reaction score
Garrett, i took a couple injectors apart just to see. It's really not that hard. But be carefull when unscrewing the barrel from the body. There are a bunch of parts at the bottom.

Attachments

• 0106131101.jpg
    0106131101.jpg
    704.6 KB · Views: 123

Stroker04

Reaction score
If the shim is between the spool valve and the injector body you can't increase fuel capacity? The only way you can increase the fuel capacity is by machining the plungers? Am I wrong?

windrunner408

Reaction score
Adding a thicker shim between the solenoid assembly will increase the the displacement of an injector. Just don't add too thick of one or else the oring will leak.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
How exactly is it increasing the displacement without modifiying the plungers?

Go take an injector apart. Then go retake some high school classes, maybe you will see how to principle of volume works?

People make this out to be rocket science. Dont go by what a "diagram says" buy a friggen "core" injector and go to town with a brake caliper measuring tool and a calculator.

Helen Keller sent this?

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
Garrett, i took a couple injectors apart just to see. It's really not that hard. But be carefull when unscrewing the barrel from the body. There are a bunch of parts at the bottom.

Good deal. I have some cores from my stock engine I can pull apart. Looks like this may be the route I want to go.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my bionic

Stroker04

Reaction score
Go take an injector apart. Then go retake some high school classes, maybe you will see how to principle of volume works?

People make this out to be rocket science. Dont go by what a "diagram says" buy a friggen "core" injector and go to town with a brake caliper measuring tool and a calculator.

Helen Keller sent this?

Since when have you become an expert? I guess it only takes 1.5 years to become one. Since you couldn't even do an egr delete and oil cooler by yourself...asking over on PSN if someone could help you. If your such an expert why didn't you pull the heads off your truck rather than studding it one by one? I don't understand why you have such an attitude your always butthurt over something. Your ****ing attitude sucks donkey dick.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Lol!

I do things to test them, push them to their limits. Still holding strong... Cry me a river. Another know it all about me, you must be friends with Rozzay Heiden, captain fearless. Lol

Stroker04

Reaction score
Lol!

I do things to test them, push them to their limits. Still holding strong... Cry me a river. Another know it all about me, you must be friends with Rozzay Heiden, captain fearless. Lol

Right...I'll send VaJJ over to do your egr delete and oil cooler for you. I'm not captain fearless but there are many people here who have so much more experience than you, but yet you think you know everything in less than 2 years. Think again captain douchebag.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Lol ive pulled more of these trucks in a year than you have changed your oil. Try again zippy

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.