Elite Dual Hpop Kits

Matt

Reaction score
If Tadd sees this, go ahead and post up some pics and maybe some directions on how to make a dual fueler for my 6.4...its gotta be simple enough I could just do it myself. Haha.

wetnsloppy4x

Reaction score
I hope you know that was a joke...cause he did
Yea, I know. I'm pretty sure you've read or replied in every thread here or PSN. It was a feeble attempt at busting your balls, I just couldn't find the right smiley.....:pointlaugh:

lubeowner

Reaction score
It really is as easy as mounting up the pump and plumbing it in. But you have to be able to cover your butt if you size things wrong and break other parts, like spool valves, iprs, or even the factory hpop. Sure would suck to mess up a $3000 set of injectors trying to save a couple hundred bucks.

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Your right it's not worth the risk of my 225s or any other parts for that matter. I'm not sure how you went about properly sizing your fueler but you obviously did it right.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
It really is as easy as mounting up the pump and plumbing it in. But you have to be able to cover your butt if you size things wrong and break other parts, like spool valves, iprs, or even the factory hpop. Sure would suck to mess up a $3000 set of injectors trying to save a couple hundred bucks.

Good point!

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
Sh_t it's just 3k+ I'll he'll with all the money I saved making my own dual pump kit. I could buy new injectors over and over. Isn't that why there's pros that go through that for us so we the CONSUMER can buy a garanteed good product?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
like i have said in the past, if you dont like the price, build it, if you cant build it, save your money till you can pay for it

Donzimama

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Got to see the elite twin pump in person on whiteys truck and was very impressed.