elite or diesel dr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

black6.4

Reaction score
Looks like you had to do a lot of cut copy and paste there, not taking sides really just stating why don't you guys give it up and quit bad mouthing each other, as far as the cp3 its simple the k16 is easier plug and play no special tuning, as far as the heads that's great I Hope you get them figured out its needed I just heard a couple weeks ago they were sitting on a bench and just didn't work,powersports ya great who doesn't like that, I'm just sick of seeing all you guys bash do what you do and nevermind the next guys buisness

09stroker

Reaction score
Looks like you had to do a lot of cut copy and paste there, not taking sides really just stating why don't you guys give it up and quit bad mouthing each other,

I'm just sick of seeing all you guys bash do what you do and nevermind the next guys buisness

Oh, so that's why you had to go talk **** huh? All you did was run your mouth.

Rupp250

Reaction score
Since this thread has gone to **** anyway.

Ever turbo a 2stroke atv?

Hmmmm my 370cc trx250r with a little boost would be fun.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Looks like you had to do a lot of cut copy and paste there, not taking sides really just stating why don't you guys give it up and quit bad mouthing each other, as far as the cp3 its simple the k16 is easier plug and play no special tuning, as far as the heads that's great I Hope you get them figured out its needed I just heard a couple weeks ago they were sitting on a bench and just didn't work,powersports ya great who doesn't like that, I'm just sick of seeing all you guys bash do what you do and nevermind the next guys buisness

Just shut up already.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Done with this. You guys start a new thread on topic if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online