elite trans

1tonpower

Reaction score
im thinking of an elite stage II trans with their triple disk converter, unless someone can tell me why i shouldnt. right now the only thing that is keeping me from making the plunge is that im in Mass and shipping mine back for the core and paying tha shipping for the new one here is going to add more then a few dollars to the total. are there any dealers on the each coast that could soften the shipping blow. id even make the drive to pick it up.

Rmartin-97

Reaction score
im thinking of an elite stage II trans with their triple disk converter, unless someone can tell me why i shouldnt. right now the only thing that is keeping me from making the plunge is that im in Mass and shipping mine back for the core and paying tha shipping for the new one here is going to add more then a few dollars to the total. are there any dealers on the each coast that could soften the shipping blow. id even make the drive to

I was wrong it left today. But if u order from us we will pay the shipping to you. You pay to ship out core back.

Last edited:

1tonpower

Reaction score
That's cool. I don't mand paying to ship one. Pm me a pice for the trans/covert plus shipping when your have time 02644

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Very happy with my 3.5 year old elite trans

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

jugger13

Reaction score
Built trans are awesome, makes the truck feel like it's making more power.

Another option is a new factory unit w/converter from sunrise : 3 year unlimited mileage warranty is nice, iirc around 2800.

Mattmann

Reaction score
Built trans are awesome, makes the truck feel like it's making more power.

Another option is a new factory unit w/converter from sunrise : 3 year unlimited mileage warranty is nice, iirc around 2800.

Where from?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

CT9AIX

Reaction score
im thinking of an elite stage II trans with their triple disk converter, unless someone can tell me why i shouldnt. right now the only thing that is keeping me from making the plunge is that im in Mass and shipping mine back for the core and paying tha shipping for the new one here is going to add more then a few dollars to the total. are there any dealers on the each coast that could soften the shipping blow. id even make the drive to pick it up.

I just got a Elite Stg 3 and DPC converter from the guys at Unlimited. They are top notch and great to deal with for sure. Too bad this didn't come up earlier. I was just working in Ohio and could have brought the tranny back for you free of charge!

::Edit:: I have no idea why there is a downward thumb at the top of this post! Haha

Last edited:

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
After alot of issues going other routes I sent my truck to CO for a tranny and its NEVER missed a beat once! I love it, it works flawless and I wouldn't do it any different even if I could. If I was you I'd over buy on parts, I know how much it sucks to have trannys fall apart.

HD F250

Reaction score
I have a full built Elite trans and it is awesome. It shifts awesome and since I added Gearhead tunes I have never had any gear hunting that I had before.

java

Reaction score
After alot of issues going other routes I sent my truck to CO for a tranny and its NEVER missed a beat once! I love it, it works flawless and I wouldn't do it any different even if I could. If I was you I'd over buy on parts, I know how much it sucks to have trannys fall apart.

Exactly what I did, I have a full billet stage 4 trans and I don't plan on going over 650 horsepower.

1tonpower

Reaction score
With all the positive feed back I hate ask about twisted metel stange II.. Feel free to PM me responces if you don't want to post

Latest posts

Members online