Elite's 60 HP Nozzles

Dzchey21

Reaction score
not to derail but why not just use one .110 stage instead of using three to equal it, its basically one big stage

couldnt get my truck any lighter than 8000 lbs, so i figured hitting it 1,2,3 would be better for the trans, and other parts then hitting 1! big stage LOL

David S.

Reaction score
ill bet if you put just bigger nozzles on you'd see a pretty good increase. that may be the cheapest way to get some hp out of everything else being stock.

that's what I'm hoping for. Hopefully nothing else will go boom until I have time to do the other supporting mods

David S.

Reaction score
haha don't plan on it for a while. Fuel only hp for a while, at least until I can afford the problems nitrous will give me

David S.

Reaction score
I see nothing wrong with it when everything else is on par with the power you'll gain from nitrous, but if I added it right now I'd feel like I'm cheating

David S.

Reaction score
Maybe one day I'll be cool enough to run multiple stages of laughing gas

David S.

Reaction score
was your .110 jet on the dyno with a stock tranny or the one you built mike?

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
not to derail on the nitrous talk...but whats the airdog upgrade intail...i see lots of fittings and a regulator. but whats it all do? crossover like on the 6.0? im lost, but not wee-todd-id.

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
Just making sure man. Ya the kit goes directly from the low pressure pump to the hpfp.

and whats the purpose of it? just to delete the bowl or have adj pressure reg? i know on the 6.0 the adj reg was good for fuel pressure drops at wot. so you can give it more pressure and it will still be at acceptable fuel pressure levels. is it kind of the same concept? if so i thought the hpfp had regulator in it...

White_monster

Reaction score
It allows for a larger volume of fuel to be delivered to the hpfp when it's modified for more volume. Once the hpfp is modified the stock regulator won't maintain the desired pressure thus the need for a regulator. The regulator is on the return side too and it allows the low pressure pump to push at say 10psi while the regulated return is set at 8psi so the pump inlet stays flooded. Hope this all makes sense. I'm also taking this from my knowledge of the twin fueler kit I have.

GROSSpolluter

Reaction score
It allows for a larger volume of fuel to be delivered to the hpfp when it's modified for more volume. Once the hpfp is modified the stock regulator won't maintain the desired pressure thus the need for a regulator. The regulator is on the return side too and it allows the low pressure pump to push at say 10psi while the regulated return is set at 8psi so the pump inlet stays flooded. Hope this all makes sense. I'm also taking this from my knowledge of the twin fueler kit I have.

makes total sense im not a noob, just a noob to 6.4 mods. so it wont really do anything unless you have a modded hpfp

Latest posts

Members online