Emissions testing a deleted truck

JMart

Reaction score
I remember when h&s got in trouble. All this stuff was kept off the forums. But slowly came back. I guess it needs to stay gone.

Jeffh

Reaction score
I remember when h&s got in trouble. All this stuff was kept off the forums. But slowly came back. I guess it needs to stay gone.

I'm new to this and have seen on others forums the d-word and didnt know it was a big deal and am not overly familiar with the h&s debacle. I apologize for any trouble i caused

JMart

Reaction score
I'm new to this and have seen on others forums the d-word and didnt know it was a big deal and am not overly familiar with the h&s debacle. I apologize for any trouble i caused

You didn't do anything. Its just some site changes going into effect around the same time as your thread started.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
No man. You are good. Check your PM's.

Thanks for being here and thanks for your interest!

Reaction score
If it makes you guys feel any better Detroit Diesel should have EGR off of the DD platform in 2017.... I have a feeling many other engine manufacturers will follow suite.

Towerguy

Reaction score
EGR being green just defines what it means when you mouse over it.

That is actually pretty cool, are all acronyms gonna be like that? When I first saw it I just assumed it was like one of those Adaware things or whatever they are called that highlights random words and pops up links when you mouse over. If you had not said something I would have gone out of my way to avoid highlighted words in posts.