Ev2 boost gauge problem

Michael

Reaction score
Installed the new sensor today. The sensor looked as though it had been installed before, guessing that you guys tested it before shipping. Now I'm getting 4lbs of boost idling, it shows 30 lbs of boost at wot, and is still jumpy . I'll be sending this sensor back and installing the old one. Not sure what's going on but I'm tired of messing with it. Thanks for sending the sensor so quick and trying to figure out the problem. No hard feelings.

I am terribly sorry, if it had marks on it then it wasn't a replacement sensor, my guess is it was a bad fuel pressure sensor that was being sent in, got mixed up with your outgoing shipment in the shipping department. Our in house pressure tester is a quick-release clamp that doesn't leave any marks on it. I'm having a replacement sent.

I have a problem with my fuel pressure gauge, and trans. temp. gauge. Currently exchanging emails with Micheal in hopes of fixing the issues.

I really like how well these gauges match the interior of my truck, and loved my EV1's. But I have to say, I'm not overly impressed with the EV2's at this point. Hopefully the issues can be worked out.

Replied to your email. Your dealer or his distributor must have had those gauges stashed on a back shelf for a few years! The two problems you were having were long ago solved, but unfortunately you got "new old stock" gauges! We'll take care of you with updates.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Keep in touch with Michael guys. One thing I have learned about Isspro in the 10+ years I have been working with them, they will go the extra mile to make it right.

I don't work for Isspro, but you guys know if you cant get a hold of someone in a timely manner, I have access to the bat phone and will get issues resolved ASAP.

I also know where Michael lives if I need to go bang some heads... But for a height challenged guy, he is quite intimidating.

Michael

Reaction score
The sensor I received was a boost sensor not a fuel pressure sensor LOL
We used to use the same sensor for all pressure gauges 100 psi & lower, but changed about a year ago to a different one for fuel pressure gauges only. They are still the same output and functionally interchangeable, it's just that the newer stainless-body sensors are more durable when measuring fuel pressure.

Keep in touch with Michael guys. One thing I have learned about Isspro in the 10+ years I have been working with them, they will go the extra mile to make it right.

I don't work for Isspro, but you guys know if you cant get a hold of someone in a timely manner, I have access to the bat phone and will get issues resolved ASAP.

I also know where Michael lives if I need to go bang some heads... But for a height challenged guy, he is quite intimidating.
Watch it tall guy, I'll punch you in the shins!

RiVerBum01

Reaction score
New sensor installed and functions the same as the original one I received with the gauge. Still jumps under normal acceleration.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Shoot me your address, I'll send you this prototype I have in the truck right now. It doesnt have any function issues in my truck.

I'll drop it in the mail today.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
We might have to put the tests on hold. We're in for another polar vortex and we have everything we can in the shop to avoid freezing

RiVerBum01

Reaction score
New gauge works great! I will be sending my old gauge and the 2 sensors "fuel pressure and original boost sensor" back to you. Thanks so much for helping and figuring out the problem! Can't get any better costumer service than you guys have.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
We might have to put the tests on hold. We're in for another polar vortex and we have everything we can in the shop to avoid freezing

That's my problem right now, I have some stuff to send back to Micheal but due to the cold I haven't had a chance to pull it off the truck yet. LOL

CSIPSD

Reaction score
New gauge works great! I will be sending my old gauge and the 2 sensors "fuel pressure and original boost sensor" back to you. Thanks so much for helping and figuring out the problem! Can't get any better costumer service than you guys have.

That is great to hear!!!

There is a reason I only deal with Isspro. Sorry about the headache!!!

RiVerBum01

Reaction score
It's all good. Do I ship the gauge and sensors back to the address on the box I got in the mail that Michael sent me?

Michael

Reaction score
It's all good. Do I ship the gauge and sensors back to the address on the box I got in the mail that Michael sent me?

Yes, please ship to that address.

No problem on delays from the guys dealing with global warming.

Latest posts

Members online