exhaust bellow company

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score

MorganY

Reaction score
Jake at irate diesel. Holding up well in my compound setup. On edit: Jake sells vibrant bellows.

If I have to replace them, I want to use the bellows elite use for alot of their 6.4 stuff. Don't quote me, but I think they are made by a company called inconel...

Jake

Reaction score
I have used the vibrants myself with no problems. I actually have two that I'm not going to use. I got a pair to build a set for a buddy then he traded his truck in.

01PSD

Reaction score
Jake at irate diesel. Holding up well in my compound setup. On edit: Jake sells vibrant bellows.

If I have to replace them, I want to use the bellows elite use for alot of their 6.4 stuff. Don't quote me, but I think they are made by a company called inconel...

Inconel is a metal

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
matt ill get with you this weekend at ennis! im the guy that helps chris with the cooking so im sure i wont miss you!

yea i looked at inconel and they wanted like 150+ per bellow. would the ones i have here work also? if not im ok with that and ill prob go with matts anyways but just for future reference incase someone is for once actually using the search button haha

Latest posts