Exhaust dumped after axle

Pstroke96

Reaction score
i have mine on a 45 deg out infront of the rear tire, it doesnt soot up anything. but after a couple weeks the white letters get a little brown but i usually wash it before it gets that dirty

bakerc167

Reaction score
i took the 90* from my stacks today an put an old 5" tip i had on it to stick it out a little. so far i like it better then stacks.

bakerc167

Reaction score
350-2.jpg
[/IMG]
350-3.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

bakerc167

Reaction score
Its all band clamps, the hanger was something I found in my farms shop. But after a few days now it needs go out a little bit further the side of my bed is gettin a little black above the exhaust

littleredstroker

Reaction score
i guess i looked at ur pic again. mine stuck out maybe 6 inches. also the tip had a slight angle cut on iy. i used band clamps on mine but after going out one day i noticed the tip was ponted straigt down, the 90* had slipped, but was tight, i reset it and tightened it down and again it kept slipping, after a long interstate trip it workd itself compleatly out and then ran it over crushing the pipe LOL :doh:after replacing the pipe i welded that sucker at every joint from tip to the doenpipe with the last one clamped. THEN it worked

bakerc167

Reaction score
I dont really like welding exhaust together unless i absolutely have to. The exhaust hanger a hooked to the leg of the 90* sticking out and hung it to the frame rail so even if it loosened up it cant turn down, I had thought of it falling down when i was hooking it up an there was a hole in the frame right above the exhaust so it worked out perfect

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.