exhaust pricing please

nitroteam

Reaction score
OK guys i'm looking to change over my stock exhaust on my dd, who has the best prices and best quality. I'm not looking to spend a fortune but don't want to have to keep adjusting,tightening and or replacing it either, it a 95 cclb looking for turbo back dealers pm me with a quote to 47142 please and thank you for the info.

nitroteam

Reaction score
Thank ya guys so looks like 4" turbo back no muffler and i guess a 5 inch tip seems to the standard for a stock dd. keep the prices coming i'm shopping.

Any significance increase in power or mpg by going to the 5" or just sound change? This is all pretty much new to me.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Thank ya guys so looks like 4" turbo back no muffler and i guess a 5 inch tip seems to the standard for a stock dd. keep the prices coming i'm shopping.

Any significance increase in power or mpg by going to the 5" or just sound change? This is all pretty much new to me.

on a stock truck, just sound.. have to get a ways higher for horse power in order to see any change..

live life full throttle

nitroteam

Reaction score
there is a vendor section and an obs section, neither of which are this one

truly sorry sir...

please use your super moderator / internet police skills and please relocate it to the correct section if i have put this in the INCORRECT section.

I'm new here and thought "7.3 aftermarket section" was for 7.3 aftermarket ?? or parts both of which i have.... question on an aftermarket exhaust system.

apparently i cant edit or close it either so someone more special than i will have to relocate it to the correct section.

wow really :/

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.