Ext cab Exhaust tech question

99-Resurrection

Reaction score
Have a 99 Ext cab short bed... But came across a Full 5" exhaust for a 06 6.0 ext short bed... would I be able to use this kit minus Uppipe or is it completly diff system?

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Have a 99 Ext cab short bed... But came across a Full 5" exhaust for a 06 6.0 ext short bed... would I be able to use this kit minus Uppipe or is it completly diff system?

Youll need a different Downpipe some hangers might be different.....

99-Resurrection

Reaction score
im a retard.... didnt even realize I typed UP instead of down.... Multitasking:eek: But other than Hangers exhaust relatively the same? n would work? Wanna get rid of this stupid stack that I put in LOL

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
You can make it work. We took 4" off of a Duramax and made it work on an OBS.. so anything is posible. It should be pretty easy to accomplish

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
I wanna say the only difference might be a couple hangers. Other than that it will be the same as they are both ccsb.

under pressure

Reaction score
Same less DP.
I used a 6.0 5"
Diamond eye lists it fitting on DPP both 7.3 and 6.0 no matter the cab or bed.

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I say DP back, not turbo back....

The downpipe connects to the turbo. So you mean starting AFTER the downpipe you can run 5"? Because my ec/lb has 5" after the downpipe.I'm pretty sure any of these SD's/OBS will fit.

OSCS

Reaction score
The downpipe connects to the turbo. So you mean starting AFTER the downpipe you can run 5"? Because my ec/lb has 5" after the downpipe.I'm pretty sure any of these SD's/OBS will fit.

LOL im well aware of what the dp is connected to. Yes I meant after the DP sorry for the confusion. My kit came with a 4" neck to clear the transmission. I did some modifying and was able to run 5" from the END of the DP to the tip

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online