• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Fab Fours Front Bumper

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Lol I'm timeline less right now on it, but just gimme a ring I'm around every week from Thursday till Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

juniort444e

Reaction score
Damn. My schedule is spread out and nice, but takes up all five days. But only one 50min class on friday at noon is awesome. I will hit you up when i have some free time this weekend. Im redrawing my bumper idea, and probably going to have it ready to cut and weld soon.

Just found out that i dont have drill in may so TS is going to be crazy. I cant wait.

sagres

Reaction score
I have some 18x10 aftermarket rims with 31.50 tires on them plus cash. ill get some pics interested also could possibly meet you halfway between dc and you. Trying to stay in the grand range. You said you would powder coat them the color of the truck. That really is something im interested in. Can you do this color.

exscursion.jpg

juniort444e

Reaction score
As of right now i have a potential buyer. He claims to be sending a deposit for it. If he backs out then i will get ahold of you. And im not sure if i want 18x10's. Only 18x12's or 20's really. Thanks tho

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

juniort444e

Reaction score
Bump this up again. Make an offer. Trades are welcomed. Need this gone asap for money and space issues.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online