rat49f6

Reaction score
The pipe is much cheaper than tube for non structural things

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

OSCS

Reaction score
The pipe is much cheaper than tube for non structural things

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

how cheap? and dont you think such a small pipe would look goofy on the front of a big ass f-250? for the front bumper i want somethig strong incase i do actually run into someone one day. the rear bumper tiregate etc.. i dont care about and will go with a smaller less thick tube

OSCS

Reaction score
well i just dropped $700 on a quality tube bender.. time to get these pre runner bumpers made.

OSCS

Reaction score
I just decided to do it myself like everything else.. comes out better that way. For the price of front and rear bumpers i can buy the machine more than 2 times over.

cfdeng7

Reaction score
I just decided to do it myself like everything else.. comes out better that way. For the price of front and rear bumpers i can buy the machine more than 2 times over.

Cool and now u have the tools. I would rather spend the money to buy tools you'll have forever than pay someone to do it once. Sub'd for the finished product.

OSCS

Reaction score
Cool and now u have the tools. I would rather spend the money to buy tools you'll have forever than pay someone to do it once. Sub'd for the finished product.

I agree i really hate paying someone to do something i know damn well i can do myself.. just like when i built my motor, I almost let someone else do it becuase i had never done something so involved engine wise. 8 months and 3500 dollars still in my pocket my truck runs like a raped ape and its one of the most satifying feelings ive had. Hell i even made my own "RPB" style grille and its looks amazing. $700 was alot to spend but its worth it, i have a tool and ill probably end up making stuff and end up recooping my money.

the bender should be here by next week so when it reaches ill start a thread and load it with pics.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.