Falken wildpeak tire reviews.

Fabbed5.0

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Anyone on here run the 305/55/20 falken wildpeak at tires? Or in any other sizes? I have not heard much about them but I am looking to pull the trigger on some new tires and these caught my eye.

Koda22

Reaction score
I haven't personally had them, but from what I've read and seen...they are a good tire for the price.....can you get better yes, but it's also gonna cost more....so take it for what it is...

little luke

Reaction score
I loved mine for the first 5k. Picked them up for $900 on sale. Did great in snow and at the dirt drags. Then as the wore a vibration from 40-60mph appeared. They also wore down to the tread lugs rather fast.

Replaced them at 32k with a set of bfg at2 mounted and out the door for $1005. So much better than the wild peaks in the snow and off road and the vibration is gone. My only complaint with the at2 is they will throw rocks. But the wild peaks broke me from buying cheap tires.

Fabbed5.0

Reaction score
That's good to hear this feedback.

So let me tell you guys what im trying to do. I have a 2011 6.7 2WD that I use as a daily and to haul my car too and from the racetrack. I am planning to keep it low and do a nice wheel and tire setup to help out the looks department. This truck will never see offroad. I am looking for a nice tire for the road.

smcox1

Reaction score
I have these tires on my obs and when they are new they look sweet but about 10,000 miles in they lose all the little groves that run perpendicular to the main grooves on the tires and they don't look so good. But for the price I won't complain and I'll run them until they're slick. Also traction in snow and rain isn't an issue. I would recommend the hankook dynopro at tires. Damn things wear like iron. I've personally seen three sets get to about 3/16" of tread and have stayed there for the last 20,000 miies LOL I know I'll have a blowout before they go slick.

Latest posts

Members online