Fall Brawl in Dillsburg PA 11/01/14

dsberman94

Reaction score
Josh will you be doing an event at stumps again this year? Last year was surprisingly warm for dec

Not warm enough to be able to stand outside though. We kept going back to the truck to warm up. Then to warm it up before it hit the rollers. No room to stand inside.

Stroked777

Reaction score
Thats what I'm saying. I would have definitely stopped by on sunday if I go to the game but now I'm trying to decide if I want to go to this or the MD, PSU game

You can always TiVo the game LOL. and not to mention you have you find parking, deal with drunkards, and find seats. A dyno is just pull on the grass and watch some BA trucks!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Josh will you be doing an event at stumps again this year? Last year was surprisingly warm for dec

Maybe. We haven't decided yet.

Not warm enough to be able to stand outside though. We kept going back to the truck to warm up. Then to warm it up before it hit the rollers. No room to stand inside.

Yeah it was chilly inside even. I mean, it wasn't bad out but it gets you when you're just standing there 6am-10pm....

dsberman94

Reaction score
I was smart, wore flannel pajamas under my jeans LOL.

Lol. I'm usually good in cold weather but not for that amount of time. This year though, my electric heated hoodie will be my friend. And we got there at like 7 am when there were only two other trucks in the parking lot.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Maybe. We haven't decided yet.

Yeah it was chilly inside even. I mean, it wasn't bad out but it gets you when you're just standing there 6am-10pm....

Wasn't bad inside when that heater kicked on for a couple minutes one time. And with all the people in there it wasn't bad either. But tight it was.

Stroked777

Reaction score
See I was just down the road staying at the hotel next I believe mcdonalds. I didn't wake up until 9. I did maybe go to the truck once so me and the fiancé could change into warmer clothes. Wearing my steel toe chip loggers didn't help keep my feet warm either LOL

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I was smart, wore flannel pajamas under my jeans LOL.

I had wool long johns on LOL

Did I meet you btw?

Lol. I'm usually good in cold weather but not for that amount of time. This year though, my electric heated hoodie will be my friend. And we got there at like 7 am when there were only two other trucks in the parking lot.

Yeah it is way too long in the cold. One of the reasons we are thinking about not doing it again. The trucks sure do love it though

dsberman94

Reaction score
See I was just down the road staying at the hotel next I believe mcdonalds. I didn't wake up until 9. I did maybe go to the truck once so me and the fiancé could change into warmer clothes. Wearing my steel toe chip loggers didn't help keep my feet warm either LOL

I've got the composite toes and 400 gram insulated. They're warm. We had a bonfire a few night ago and the only thing that didn't get cold was my feet.

I had wool long johns on LOL

Did I meet you btw?

Yeah it is way too long in the cold. One of the reasons we are thinking about not doing it again. The trucks sure do love it though

He said he never saw a tune and intake/deleted 6.4 put down the power it did. Some of the heavy hitters didn't even do that great it seemed. You'll just have to get the battery powered heated jacket like I'm getting to stay warm. That'll be nice for skiing or snowmobiling.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
You can always TiVo the game LOL. and not to mention you have you find parking, deal with drunkards, and find seats. A dyno is just pull on the grass and watch some BA trucks!

There will be an RV supposedly, for pre gaming, and I will be sleeping on my sisters couch "house full of college chicks" trying to nail the hot one who may or may not be a lesbian at this point and time lmao

Stroked777

Reaction score
I got the nice carhartt hoodie that has the fake wool lining. Damn... It keeps me warm. I usually only wear that in the winter or my snowmobile jacket

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Yeah we did. We bought two hoodies from you and my fiancé tipped you $20 on the iPad thing lol you were pretty happy about that hahahah

Oh, Holy ****!! That was you guys? Dude, that made my day, not even the $20, but just the kind gesture. You guys rock! Maybe we will meet at another event and actually have a few min to chat LOL

RSK

Reaction score
Fall Brawl/Spring Fling are 2 day events. Buddy of mine goes to both every year, says its a great time.

I was at spring fling this spring it was a good time, that's why i wanted to go back for fall brawl but if there is only one day of dynoing then idk about that drive for 1 day then go home afterwards. I was planning on dynoing again, and in the spring i had to dyno on sunday so to drive 12 hours and not even dyno would suck bad...

Stroked777

Reaction score
Oh, Holy ****!! That was you guys? Dude, that made my day, not even the $20, but just the kind gesture. You guys rock! Maybe we will meet at another event and actually have a few min to chat LOL

Yeah that was us LOL. definitely will have too. I still have some stickers left that you gave us

madman1234509

Reaction score
There will be an RV supposedly, for pre gaming, and I will be sleeping on my sisters couch "house full of college chicks" trying to nail the hot one who may or may not be a lesbian at this point and time lmao

My motto.... don't try for the hottest one.... try for the drunkest one... quantity not quality :p