FARMERS INJECTORS TUNING

strok-n

Reaction score
Hey guys I am wanting to know who has tuned Farmers injectors. I have a set of Double D's 400/400 and with the tuning I currently have the truck does not run very well. I would like to see what other options are out there for these injectors. And please dont just bash me for going with Farmers injectors thanks.

under pressure

Reaction score
Beans got my vote.

But a live tune would be best with that much fuel imo.

Last edited:

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
you need to call the different tuners and see who would best suite your needs. Swamps gets my vote obviously... But you could call Beans, Matt, Tony ect and talk with them

FORD7.3

Reaction score
Jody at DP has had some experiance with them, one of the members on here also has tuned a set I just cant remember what his name was...

smokedout250

Reaction score
I believe tony has had some experience with them.... Tony gets my vote but call around talk to the tuners see who you like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Call the builder of the injector, he will work with you on tuning guaranteed.

Those injectors DO NOT need much pulse width at all, in fact I wouldn't recommend more than 2.4ms of actual PW.

No idea what you have for a motor though, if its built to handle it and you have the air, maybe some more is use-able.

But like I said, call mike. He tunes local trucks and he has tuned a couple for us with those larger injectors. Its a hell of an injector, just can't be run with hybrid tuning.

strok-n

Reaction score
Hey thanks guys I am talking to Mike at Farmers now. The motor is fully built. And I am not worried about the air. I am running DP's tunes now and just want to see what others can do specifically for these injectors. Cause I know that hybrid tuning on these sucks the big one haha.

strok-n

Reaction score
Yeah I am very curious to see once they get tuned correctly wish someone was closer to me so I could just get the thing live tuned.

strok-n

Reaction score
I thinhk I have almost the same tuning as Joeys truck already. Thats why I wish I could make it out to CA to get that darn thing live tuned.

Groomzybanshee

Reaction score
Joey at terminator is running double d's with jody's tuning, talk to him as well.

No he's not. Those had to be sent back and he but b codes back in that farmer did fast mods too..

I had double ds could never get the tuning figured out... Before the motor let go...

JDub

Reaction score
Like we talked about on the phone this afternoon Jeremy, your combination really could benefit from live tuning. But thanks to the technology of that F6 chip, Jody can make a few adjustments to email for you to try. Those injectors really take some tweaking with the ICP and PW to get to run smoothly once up to operating temps and with your combination of staged turbos and higher elevation here in Utah, it may take some time to get it right.

Homesteader

Reaction score
Hey guys I am wanting to know who has tuned Farmers injectors. I have a set of Double D's 400/400 and with the tuning I currently have the truck does not run very well. I would like to see what other options are out there for these injectors. And please dont just bash me for going with Farmers injectors thanks.

Those in injectors was on my mind also. It will be interesting to see who can tuned them.

strok-n

Reaction score
Like we talked about on the phone this afternoon Jeremy, your combination really could benefit from live tuning. But thanks to the technology of that F6 chip, Jody can make a few adjustments to email for you to try. Those injectors really take some tweaking with the ICP and PW to get to run smoothly once up to operating temps and with your combination of staged turbos and higher elevation here in Utah, it may take some time to get it right.

Yeah I wish I could get it lived tuned but until then hopefully Jody can get something that is a little better.

powerSmokin

Reaction score
I have the idle and power band for my sureflows perfect now. Talked to mike last night on my tuning and once my buddy Andrew gets these perfected he will most likely move on to double D's to start tuning. Just a matter of time.

strok-n

Reaction score
Well Jody made me a little better tune. the idle is better and I dont have the ramp up on initial acceleration. I still have a studder at 25% throttle or less. If I apply 25% or more everything clears up. Any idea what could be causing this.

Latest posts

Members online