FARMERS INJECTORS TUNING

powerSmokin

Reaction score
From what I can gather talking with Mike, Jody tunes a certian way and the problem is derived in the numbers on the tuning tables. I want to say it was on a mass fuel desired table but I can't quite remember. If you grab Andrew from FDP he would prob be able to hook you up with some test tunes.

2000wa250

Reaction score
X2 on andrew for tunes. He's running a set of really big sureflows (I believe the biggest made so far) so I'm sure that he could probably work with you on something.

2000wa250

Reaction score
I think andrew running 350/200's......oh andrew....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

JDub

Reaction score
Jody should be Live Tuning a couple different trucks with Farmers injectors this weekend while at Terminator Engineerings place. Hopefully, some knowledge and a better end result will come of it all for all parties involved.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I need to get with andrew about some tuning. I could be wrong but I thought I had the biggest sureflows or at least I did for a while.

Your truck has not run in a few months however... Think you should get on that first...LOL

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I would... but you drug it to Spokane... I can fix about everthing, but my arms are not that long!

Latest posts

Members online