Farmers Injectors......

superduty4x4

Reaction score
Joe and Chase have never ran them bit are more pissed off than the people that have!! LOL

I'm not happy about my experiences, but look at it as a hard lesson learned.

I've never owned a set of them thankfully, but I have my share of time under the hood of a truck with Farmer's fancy injectors that never made the power they should have and idled like ****. And that was before Mike "fixed" them and the effing truck barely limped itself onto the trailer to take the walk of shame back home with oil pouring out the spouts on the injectors like a fire hose. I may not have the experience that some of you do with these trucks and modifying them, but I know **** quality work when I see it. Oh lets not forget the solenoid screws that were all loose, except for the one that was missing. I'm glad I saw through Mike's BS before I gave him any money, and that he decided to blacklist me when I pissed off the ***tard's running that other site.
Of the 3 guys I know personally that had Mike "build" them injectors, you being one of them, none of them were ever completely happy with the product. That's all I need to know right there.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I've never owned a set of them thankfully, but I have my share of time under the hood of a truck with Farmer's fancy injectors that never made the power they should have and idled like ****. And that was before Mike "fixed" them and the effing truck barely limped itself onto the trailer to take the walk of shame back home with oil pouring out the spouts on the injectors like a fire hose. I may not have the experience that some of you do with these trucks and modifying them, but I know **** quality work when I see it. Oh lets not forget the solenoid screws that were all loose, except for the one that was missing. I'm glad I saw through Mike's BS before I gave him any money, and that he decided to blacklist me when I pissed off the ***tard's running that other site.
Of the 3 guys I know personally that had Mike "build" them injectors, you being one of them, none of them were ever completely happy with the product. That's all I need to know right there.

I 100% agree. Just giving you chit!!! You've been under the hood more than most!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.