Fass titanium

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Getting one of these installed on the truck while cabs off. Any opinions. Do I need to change tunes. Anything I need to watch for etc etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Sweet. I was asking bc I was told it's adjustable from like 55 to 80 psi. Am I misunderstanding.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Sweet. I was asking bc I was told it's adjustable from like 55 to 80 psi. Am I misunderstanding.

Not for a 6.4, its preset to 10psi. The HEUI trucks like 7.3/6.0 use higher pressures and the new 6.7 is a odd ball with very high pressure supply for being a common rail. But the 6.4 10psi is plenty.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Oh. Ok. That works for me. Simplicity. The shop guy did say something about a 6.0 he put one on. So that may have been what he was referring to. I'm trying to make sure my truck is sound before I go about dropping larger atmo on it. Got studs, 6.0 manis, elite up-pipes, egr full delete and dpf with gearhead tunes. Afe stage 2 about to swap to the no limit. Going to do the CCV relocate at the same time. Working on a ported intake now. Alls left is the atmo turbo and trans. I think I'm gonna be stopping there

TXlineman83

Reaction score
10-4. Aside from reliability. Are there any gains to be had from upgrading to this type of pump over stock. I understand the benefits as for better separator, fuel filter, better for the hpfp. But how about mpg, hp, torque, throttle response etc etc.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Probably not much in that aspect, just able to maintain pressure better with out dropping off as well as supply more fuel that's better conditioned

TXlineman83

Reaction score
As long as there is an upside to the downside of spending the money I'm all game. It's the unneeded expenses I'm trying to stray from

TXlineman83

Reaction score
So I'm looking at running the 220gph pump. That's not going to be to big for factory nozzles and hpfp is it. I'm hoping it will leave room for upgrading while still working for what I have.

3brorce

Reaction score
Are you looking for 1000+hp or? A fass 150 titanium will support 900hp just fine.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Not necessarily to big but not needed for stock fuel either. But if you plan on running dual fuelers and larger nozzles in the future then that would make more sense.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Well I doubt I ever try to go dual fuelers and big nozzles. But I don't want t to buy anything twice if I change my mind. I had thought about 60 or 85 over nozzles with a 76 atmo and perhaps ported fuel rails. I know I'll never use nos. Unless it's in a low pressure system designed for fuel economy. Which I'd rather run the water meth mpg kit from snow performance instead. Which would require the upgraded hpfp.

Last edited:

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Yeah. That's what see. So in keeping with the thought that it may come the Fass 220 will be ok. With my factory system and if I'm able to upgrade later

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Ok. I'll have to talk to the shop it's in. They r the ones building it for me

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Fass 150 with a 15psi spring can supply dual fuelers and 100 overs no problem. 220 won't hurt anything, but it's a little overkill. If you already have it, have the shop put it on and have fun with it. Just make sure they use a good ground as you don't want that pump losing power and hurting your high pressure pump.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.