Federal Couragia's

Bluke

Reaction score
I've put about 15k on a set. So far they have been wearing fine. They're not crazy loud but definitely not quiet. My truck weighs around 10k. Full of tools, under a topper all the time. I did have to replace 1 tire but it was due to smashing a pot hole at 50ish. View attachment 39607. Even after the damage the tire held air and got me home, 60 miles. I can honestly say I am having a good experience with them.
Get ready to put a new hub on that thing soon.

Coposrv

Reaction score
It needs a hub pretty bad, part of the snow preseason prep. The pothole was deep. Typical New England roads in the spring.

Coposrv

Reaction score
The worst part of he hole deal was the TWO rims I had to buy. The first one was shipped and had a small crack. No time to have it fixed so I bought another one. 600$ in rims and 250ish for the tire. The town did send me a check for 100$. So that was cool...

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
The worst part of he hole deal was the TWO rims I had to buy. The first one was shipped and had a small crack. No time to have it fixed so I bought another one. 600$ in rims and 250ish for the tire. The town did send me a check for 100$. So that was cool...
oh wow. never heard of a town doin that before...

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online