Few pics of the truck at the river

TripleE44

Reaction score
Honestly not sure I'm going to do it now. I might sell the parts and stick the money back in the bank. I'm back and forth on it b/c I haven't yet decided 100% on keeping the truck for another few years or selling it. Dont want to put another $4-6k into it then sell it you know.

I hear that, hard to dump money you won't really get back right before you sell it.... And honestly, I like the 05-07 front better than the 08-10. I liked before the headlights combined were the same surface area of the grille. I just have this thing where I have to buy the newest body style available when I buy a truck or I'd have an 07 CrewCab.

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Look good bud, but if I had that vette id probably never drive my truck again lol.

Vettes a lot of fun no doubt! Its for sale btw, you can own it! :D

Is that a 6in and 35's or a 8in and 37's? I can't tell.

6" with 35's.

I hear that, hard to dump money you won't really get back right before you sell it.... And honestly, I like the 05-07 front better than the 08-10. I liked before the headlights combined were the same surface area of the grille. I just have this thing where I have to buy the newest body style available when I buy a truck or I'd have an 07 CrewCab.

Understandable, I'm the same way that's why I have all the parts for the conversion! haha

Sprman

Reaction score
Sweet truck.:rockon:

We were going to go to the river last week, but decided against it. Gonna plan one soon though. Maybe the river will be up some more. I see you know Garret and the guys at power stroke magic. Good guys over there. Did the work on my truck last year. Just stopped by there the other day actually.

mattymx

Reaction score
Great looking truck. I hope you dont mind that I did this, but as a professional photographer, I thought you might like this edit of one of your photos.

i-rn4sFjh-XL.jpg

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Thanks again for the compliments.

Sweet truck.:rockon:

We were going to go to the river last week, but decided against it. Gonna plan one soon though. Maybe the river will be up some more. I see you know Garret and the guys at power stroke magic. Good guys over there. Did the work on my truck last year. Just stopped by there the other day actually.

PSM's a great shop and a really good crew. When my warranties up I'm getting my powermax installed there.

looks clean!

what kind of polish/wax do you use?

I have a really nice detail shop by my house. I'm not sure what polish they use, I'll ask next time I go.

Great looking truck. I hope you dont mind that I did this, but as a professional photographer, I thought you might like this edit of one of your photos.

Dont mind at all man. I appreciate you taking the time to do that.

Jon

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.