Fiberglass/Metal removalble front clip

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find a one piece removable fiberglass or sheetmetal front clip for a superduty?

Not really worried about what year it looks like, but it will be going on a 2000 cab.

Would prefer a one piece from the firewall forward.

sootie

Reaction score
Craig@MPD had one on Whitey-mayba contact him or Mike

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Ya I remember whitey having one. Just can't remember if that thread is here or on the "other" site lol.

I looked at the gts ones but they look to be complete bodies unless I didn't read it right.

Matt

Reaction score
Last I knew you could order pieces individually from GTS. That's where Whitey's came from.

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
I guess I read it wrong then. I saw the pictures of just the 08 style hood, but I thought it said complete truck bodies and that the doors didn't open.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Even when you buy a complete body from GTS - it still comes in pieces.

You might also contact US Body - they don't show anything on their website, but I know they do complete front clips for other body styles.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
Let me know if you get anywhere with GTS. I tried getting some information from them and they were not very responsive.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Let me know if you get anywhere with GTS. I tried getting some information from them and they were not very responsive.

That is kind of a unique little place. Its basically a mom and pop shop (right along I-70 just west of St. Louis). Their molding room for bodies is just large enough to fit one set of truck molds at a time. They seemed pretty friendly when I was there in 2008 picking up the first 2008 Chevy truck bodies that they had done.

njjeep

Reaction score
If someone also made a replacement 00-08 bed they would sell a ton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
I sent them an email late yesterday afternoon asking for pricing and a few other questions about the design and fit. I will let everyone know if I hear back from them.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I didn't have any bad dealings with them when I was asking about bodies back when our plan was to build a p pump superduty prostreet truck. I think the front clip was 2500 but don't quote me on that

bad12jr

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a glass factory bedside. No more rust would be awesome.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2