Fiberglass Topper

Viking

Reaction score
I looking to get a fiberglass topper for my truck, so I thought id start a discussion here. If you got pics id love to see them. My truck is a short box so idk how a tall topper would look. This is what im looking at right now...

phpeIBdNCAM.png

Last edited:

Viking

Reaction score
Well scrap that fiberglass topper, they aren tmaking them for shortbeds or older than 08. Guess I need to buy an 08 haha.....

Betarocker

Reaction score
utf-8BV2hpc3RsZXItMjAxMTExMTYtMDAwNTAuanBn.jpg

I use an Arrow Canopies Mach II. I went with them because they are relatively local to me and I helped the owner's son with some ski equipment.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
I picked this up last weekend for $75. I'm in the process of getting it painted. I didn't know if I'd like it or not, I figured for $75 it'd be worth a try.

It's not much of a picture to go by but it will give you a general idea.

2011-12-11144612.jpg

Viking

Reaction score
75 bucks!!!!! i cant even find a used topper for my truck let alone a fiberglass one for that cheap!

I just love semi-lifted SD's with fiber tops

Ed3196499

Reaction score
my $100.00 craigslist find. Needs to be painted and I plan on adding a roof rack

Attachments

• DSCF0093.jpg
    DSCF0093.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 60

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Man you guys are killing me with these prices! I have been wanting to f'ind one to put on my dually and the prices I have found used are outrageous!

indiana lineman

Reaction score
I have an 05 ccsb, blue. Thought I had one, gone. Haven't tried Craigs list tho. Still looking too. Had one on the last truck (F-150 black) that came with it. I figured I'd take it off in the summer. Man that thing was useful!

indiana lineman

Reaction score
I don't think they look so bad when they're painted to match, like you guys have. My kids said my truck looked like a grandpa's truck with a cap. I don't care tho. That cap was handy enough I would get another for the right price.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.