Ficm toast, now injectors getting funky

UnrepentantSinner

Reaction score
I don't do any crazy driving, just mainly highway and lots of dirt. Pull trailers with up to 30k on them, truck weighs about 9500 as is. Thanks

Last edited:

Mdub707

Reaction score
Call up Matt @ Gearhead, or Eric @ Innovative and tell them what you're doing and what you want, they will offer you some suggestions.

Do NOT buy an economy tune, complete waste of money. The highest HP programs offer the best mileage, but you certainly don't want to tow 30k with a tune on either. They will likely offer you a trans tune only, so it will be stock power but the trans will be "beefed" up a bit.

Since your unit is junk anyways and you're starting from new, the new SCT livewire TS looks nice. Or if you want your own standalone gauges, get whatever you want for those and an SCT X-cal3.

Snoop

Reaction score
SCT X3 with gauges here. Love it. I suggest gauges.

Buddy has the older SCT LiveWire and hates it for using it as his gauges. I have heard the new TouchScreen is nice though...

just my 2 lincolns

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
I have an Edge Insight CtS for monitoring everything and SCT SF3 for custom tunes from Gearhead currently but have used IDP as well. Both great guys who do great things with tuning.

Latest posts

Members online