Ficm tune

Strokinn6.0

Reaction score
Can I switch to a php ficm tuner if I already tuned my ficm with the innovative ficm tuner. And am I gaining anything by switching to php . I run innovatives inductive heating tunes. I am also running looney wild . Was think about trying tsd or gearhead tunes

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
Yes. Our FICM tuner is set up in the firmware to overwrite the full binary each time you tune it. Which is why it doesn't matter what tunes are currently on it. It just overwrites it.

Twan

Reaction score
From stock FICM to the 40, it would let the truck hold over drive better, more low end while driving. Not sure how much it added. The 40 to the 80 added 50hp and 150 tq.

Empty, it seems to drive nicer with the FICM tumes, loaded trailer, it's so close I can't say. I just low the low end while rolling. If I get time in Iowa ill play with the FICM tunes at sea level.

I'm hoping my heads hold this round, I have 10,000 miles on them been tuned with the 40hp FICM the hole time.

Jeremy @ No Limit

Reaction score
I'm running the Atlas 80 with my current setup. The main thing I noticed is throttle response and less lag at highway speed. I have yet to get it on the dyno. We've been busy as heck!

Twan

Reaction score
Is there anyone that can compare the two companies ficm tunes

I had innovative FICM tune first. It wasn't near as noticeable as the php 40 or 80. It also made my truck smoke really bad with the injectors. It was ok with stock injectors.

Hands down I like php better, you can pick from which one you want and could go to stock tunes.

Twan

Reaction score
It's worth the wait. I love the 80hp tune. The low end in town is awesome. I will have 30 psi boost by 1700-2000 depending on temp. Egts stay under 1400. Out of the hole it's smokey, got to be easy on it.

Latest posts

Members online