FINALLY got my truck back.....(TLC thread)....

brewer

Reaction score
Well as I said before looks great Paul, it's cool you made it a lifted dually. Planning on making mine into one at some point. What cab lights did you use?

4 Wings

Reaction score
I dig your truck as it turned out great, but that red one is what mine would look like all grown up!

Both very nice

Nice trucks!

I like the red on our Centurion F-350 4x4 dually. It's brighter than most red Ford trucks I have seen. When it's repaint time, I'm thinking solid red on the dually. And a blue clear coat used on Explorers for our F-250. If we decide on tutone, blue with white will be it.

Zilla was your dually converted to 4x4?

bigredside.jpg

Last edited:

4 Wings

Reaction score
Fatbutt OBS....FTW

Hey Thanks!!!

"In 2011, the most common meaning of "FTW" is "for the win", an internet expression of general enthusiasm."--Urban Dictionary LOL LOL LOL
lol.gif

For The Wind or For the Win, she suits me just fine. Let me know if you ever get stuck, there's 32,000 lbs of pulling power inside that stainless steel griile guard/winch mount. You can sit inside and watch TV while your rig is recovered. LOL :)

"HEY Fat Bottom Girls You Make My Rockin World Go Round!"--Queen from the album Killer Queen Rocks the World!

:jammin: LOL :D

Last edited:

zilla68

Reaction score
Nice trucks!

I like the red on our Centurion F-350 4x4 dually. It's brighter than most red Ford trucks I have seen. When it's repaint time, I'm thinking solid red on the dually. And a blue clear coat used on Explorers for our F-250. If we decide on tutone, blue with white will be it.

Zilla was your dually converted to 4x4?

bigredside.jpg

No racer, mine's a srw cclwb 4x4, but when it grows up it would be a dually just like that one, same color, mirrors, and all, lol

zilla68

Reaction score
Well as I said before looks great Paul, it's cool you made it a lifted dually. Planning on making mine into one at some point. What cab lights did you use?

I asked the same thing, lmc on the white truck, and stock oem with niteshades on the red. great minds think alike huh??:poke:

Latest posts

Members online