Finally joined, been at pso for long time

Mts678

Reaction score
I really like this forum too, been at pso for a long time and figured I'd join this one too as everybody seems pretty cool. I'll get my sig all filled out and stuff later...

Got 1 request- I accidentally made my username mys678- I need it to be mts678 if a mod can fix that for me!

2000 f250 CCSB 2wd, 5% tint, focal speakers, 12" kicker, hpx, ww.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mts678

Reaction score
Preciate it! I like it here already :nod:

randy_4life

Reaction score
Welcome! Im a new enlisted as well but have read so much on the forum last couple of years of owning my truck! Finally glad to be a part 2 :)

Mts678

Reaction score
Yeah here's 2... I have some new wheels (eagle alloy's) just waiting to get the funds set aside for tires. I have an 05 grill, 08 tow mirrors, and 2" drop shackles on the way.

I got this 7.3 as a 1 owner with 98k miles on it at a VW dealer! Some old grandpa traded it in for a VW lol.

agereru5.jpg
azemy5u3.jpg

Mts678

Reaction score
Previous truck was an 08 f250 CCLB fx4, full deletes, 5" exhaust, mini max, leveled, 35's, onboard air set up, I did an hid projector retrofit... Miss that truck, it's my avatar pic.

9etypy7u.jpg
py7u4eme.jpg
a2u3a2y4.jpg
5use2yra.jpg

I'll do a hid projector retrofit on this truck too, that's probably next and I'll do that before I get the tires for the wheels... Once you have a nice hid retrofit set up, halogens are such a drag!

JrStroker

Reaction score
Previous truck was an 08 f250 CCLB fx4, full deletes, 5" exhaust, mini max, leveled, 35's, onboard air set up, I did an hid projector retrofit... Miss that truck, it's my avatar pic.

9etypy7u.jpg
py7u4eme.jpg
a2u3a2y4.jpg
5use2yra.jpg

Whats that in the last bed picture? Is that the on board air? If so how was it set up?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Mts678

Reaction score
yhe6atat.jpg

Yeah I just had the pressure switch mounted in that first pic, this pic is more clear but the pressure switch is mounted differently.

Not hard at all. I just got some angle iron at Home Depot and made the shelf bracket out of that. 8' bed is nice for that, then I had my tool box infront of it.

JrStroker

Reaction score
yhe6atat.jpg

Yeah I just had the pressure switch mounted in that first pic, this pic is more clear but the pressure switch is mounted differently.

Not hard at all. I just got some angle iron at Home Depot and made the shelf bracket out of that. 8' bed is nice for that, then I had my tool box infront of it.

That's nice. How much did it all run you? And how big was your tank and pump?

Mts678

Reaction score
Magnum- Powerstroke.org

Jrstroker- I got it all from www.realtrainhorns.net. I got the viair 480c compressor and 5 gallon tank, and Nathan k3la (p3) train horns. I think for all that it was around $950-$1000.

Mts678

Reaction score
I Appreciate it!

Now on my 7.3 I mounted the tank inside the frame rail with side step brackets and don't have to drill any holes into the frame, and mounted the compressor on the tranny cross member. Haven't mounted the horns yet because I have to buy a kit to mount them individually. On my long bed I had enough room to mount them on the drive shaft crossmember.

2eny7eza.jpg

JrStroker

Reaction score
I Appreciate it!

Now on my 7.3 I mounted the tank inside the frame rail with side step brackets and don't have to drill any holes into the frame, and mounted the compressor on the tranny cross member. Haven't mounted the horns yet because I have to buy a kit to mount them individually. On my long bed I had enough room to mount them on the drive shaft crossmember.

2eny7eza.jpg

Now I'd like to do something like that on my truck. Also onboard air is handy to have. Ha. I'll probably mount the horns in the spare wheel area.

Mts678

Reaction score
It sure is, because how many times do you always need to fill up the trailer tires or one of them LOL. OR- how many times you need a blast your horn at the non driving Asian going 50 in the left lane? LOL

Latest posts

Members online