First 7.3 at 800 on fuel!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Yay! Yeah, I want to know what his secret is. There has to be something I'm missing. I have a bigger charger than him. I have to have at LEAST 850!! He needs to let us in on the secret!

LOL

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Yay! Yeah, I want to know what his secret is. There has to be something I'm missing. I have a bigger charger than him. I have to have at LEAST 850!! He needs to let us in on the secret!

LOL

You dont have 260+ cc B codes with 7 hole nozzles though! Thats your downfall haha, turbo means nothing to make power :poke:

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
You're right.

I got it!!! Its the STICKERS!!!! DUDE!!! I bet he has a ton of Banks stickers!!!! Ask him!!! Everybody knows each banks sticker equals 30-36hp!!

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
Not that I know anything about sled pulling, or making power with a 7.3, but I would have thought that I would have heard something about an 800Hp truck on a 38R.....

Maybe I should go to his dyno and see what my old setup, 400cc B-codes and an S400 charger would do.....

Bruno2

Reaction score
I dont know where this chit comes from. People have no idea what kind of power their trucks make or they do know and just want it to be more. There was a guy in Joplin that told me his edge evolution and propane on a 95 F350 was making 500 HP. I was going to buy a downpipe from the guy, but , after he said that I changed my mind.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Not that I know anything about sled pulling, or making power with a 7.3, but I would have thought that I would have heard something about an 800Hp truck on a 38R.....

Maybe I should go to his dyno and see what my old setup, 400cc B-codes and an S400 charger would do.....

Yeah the strange thing is, I was at that dyno day. So he must have some real balls to lie about something i was IN ATTENDANCE for.

Sure anyone can tell stories about something that happened 2000miles from here and id never know if it was true or not, but something i was actually there to watch is another thing. He seems certain he did 794 haha. Either he doesnt know what he is driving or he doesnt know whats under his hood, or maybe he doesnt even know whats in his pants.... ya never know!

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
Man if he is making all that power on a 38r I should be pushin at least 450 if not 500 with my mods...heck I've only got two irate diesel performance stickers on my rig...so its probably only 440...how much do those fancy banks ones cost? I need to get me 10 or so LOL

Actually what do you guys think I can put down with some fancy 7 hole b-codes and my stock charger? I'm sure it'll have enough flow...700ish?

FN74

Reaction score
Yeah, I once made 800hp on a stock turrbo.:D

But let me tell you Daisy chaining 3 7.3's together in series was a major PITA! Truck looked a bit awkward too. :doh:

MINK

Reaction score
Yeah, I once made 800hp on a stock turrbo.:D

But let me tell you Daisy chaining 3 7.3's together in series was a major PITA! Truck looked a bit awkward too. :doh:

you still wouldnt have 800hp.....

Bruno2

Reaction score
I dont know where this chit comes from. People have no idea what kind of power their trucks make or they do know and just want it to be more. There was a guy in Joplin that told me his edge evolution and propane on a 95 F350 was making 500 HP. I was going to buy a downpipe from the guy, but , after he said that I changed my mind.

I have probably worn this story out by now. When The guy told me this I didnt know chit from shinolah about moddin 7.3's . I probably still dont even now , but , I know you cant get there from here. The sad part is there is a thread floating around at TDG where I had to ask everyone if this were true or not.:p

Latest posts

Members online