First Annual Maryland Performance Drag/Dyno Event

Obsledpuller

Reaction score
Was really looking forward to bringing out the truck looks like I'm going to have to wait til the next one. I'll be there though!

Emery19

Reaction score
Im pretty excited for this event. We're gonna bomb it down early saturday with a few trucks.

depending on what time i get out of work on friday, i may not head till saturday morning. what time you going down and what route? i may try to time it right and hook up with convoy if you don't mind.

nickg3130

Reaction score
depending on what time i get out of work on friday, i may not head till saturday morning. what time you going down and what route? i may try to time it right and hook up with convoy if you don't mind.

I'm hoping to leave my place around 7. It's about 3 hours and some to get there. We're gonna take 95 all the way down.

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
The Comfort INN in bowie just called me and said they had cancelations for Friday and Saturday...So if you are still looking for rooms, call and reserve now.. Tell them MPD/IDP

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
yes there is, just mention to them Maryland performance diesel (MPD) Innovative Diesel Performance (IDP)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.