First dyno run 250/200's on PMR's

bigbadford01

Reaction score
talk to bill. see what he says. be honest with him im sure he will do the same as uposed to gambling with tuning. im in the same boat with pmrs.... always careful, EXCEPT every so oftem i look through the mirrors take a peek around and say F-IT. And roll into the wood, she puls like a raped ape, i smile and settle back down for the rest of the ride home.

caladash

Reaction score
What kind of you fuel economy are you seeing during daily driving? This has me thinking....gonna start another thread!!

V-Ref

Reaction score
This thread was/is an interesting read. Thanks for sharing. Interested in the MPG as well. Have you operated the 200% nozzles in below zero F temps yet? If so, how much haze did you see at idle, if any, on any of those cold start mornings?

CurtisF

Reaction score
What kind of you fuel economy are you seeing during daily driving? This has me thinking....gonna start another thread!!
MPG's are about the same as when I had stock injectors. My truck has a 6" lift, and I average about 16 mpg's mix. Haven't done any highway driving empty yet. Done LOTS of towing, and averaging around 13-14 mpg's.... depending on the load. I once got 10 mpg's while towing, but that was with a travel trailer driving into a 50 mph headwind.

This thread was/is an interesting read. Thanks for sharing. Interested in the MPG as well. Have you operated the 200% nozzles in below zero F temps yet? If so, how much haze did you see at idle, if any, on any of those cold start mornings?
No I have not operated these in temps that cold. I've only had them for a few months. The coldest morning I've started the truck up with these injectors was in the low 40's, but that was only after having them for about a week, and my tuning was far from where it is now. It did have some white smoke that morning, but it wasn't ridiculous amounts.

Currently I see no haze at idle. Even first crank of the day I don't blow any smoke. Idle's close to stock. Smells a bit more like fuel, but it's not overly obnoxious.

Latest posts

Members online