• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Flight fabrication suspension

Self 6.0

Reaction score
Well here's a little FYI for everyone like it or lump it I said make an offer so before anyone goes and blows my crap up read the add and secondly I dont know how this turned into this big **** storm but here's my resolution if you don't have the money to make an offer on my stuff don't post on my add thanks and if they don't sell then whatever its no skin off my ass yea id love to see this stuff sell and go to a good home but honestly it is all paid for not eating a damn thing so piss off and to answer the Gt500 question there's 3 of them there and a old foxbody and a 94 cobra and there all myne

Attachments

• IMG950365.jpg
    IMG950365.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 175

nighthawk285

Reaction score
Lol so again, not answering the questions pertaining to the price difference and now you're throwing a fit because people are calling you out, or at least curious....little hint for ya, THAT'S why this is turning into a **** storm.

Just a "little FYI" for you, I have money....and I was curious because I was going to put an offer in on your 4 link, but since you seem to take everything personal, not answer questions, and now throw a fit like a 3 year old girl, I'll be looking elsewhere.

Good thing it's no skin off your ass to keep them, you might be hanging onto them for awhile.

Self 6.0

Reaction score
Ok I'm over this crap I'm not being a bitch about anything I'm just over the bull **** you call miles get a custom setup lights , polished backing plates, custom textured color, 4link and ladder bars not traction bars that are just the tubes shipped to your doorstep for 2100$ like you tough guys are being and I'll kiss someone's ass :flush:

dsberman94

Reaction score
Almost $2k worth of LED and powder. Sounds like a shaft to me. I'm not huge into the prices of powder coating but I imagine a guy who coats as much as he does gets a better than average price.
1ae0248fa87ec13b7f5a0370ebf65ff5.jpg

Dieselmore

Reaction score
Is this a joke? I just ordered 2 ladder bar kits, and a 4 link front kit 05 plus from Flight, and it was like 3500 shipped for all of this with custom powder coat colors....

Self 6.0

Reaction score
A bunch of typing tough guys who'd take one hell of an ass whipping is what it sounds like platinum my ass grow the hell up ladies

dsberman94

Reaction score
Sounds like you joined here to try to sell these and you're just digging yourself a deep hole.

What it seems you're saying is that if one of us sent miles a text with the exact pic of your setup and asked how much this setup cost, he would say $3500+, which most of us find ludacris. Just making sure I've got everything straight here.

Self 6.0

Reaction score
Correct I talked to him the day I put them on powerstroke org which I've been a member of for years and never posted a word on or said anything out of the way till the childish jack asses on here stirred a big **** pot hell when he did them he posted them on his fb page pull it up and look for yourselves that's what he told me that day and he said a good place to start for all of it shipped to the buyer was 2500 see all these assholes didn't read 2500 obo or ask if that was with shipping or anything they just wanted to be dick bags and so I figured **** them I'll be an ass if they want to be have no reason to lie like I said there paid for along with my Barder turbo stuff I listed for sale I don't care I've done bought my Shelby I'm obviously not hurting for these fools money

dsberman94

Reaction score
I actually did look at his Facebook, and then toon a screenshot of what he said that setup would be uncoated. Everyone's issue is you saying they're over $3500 new.

nighthawk285

Reaction score
Everyone's issue is you saying they're over $3500 new.

Bingo. And all I've asked for the whole time is clarification on why, and all you've done (OP) is get defensive and disrespectful all while answering none of the questions....just that it took you 8 months to get them done and that they're a special color.....oh yeah, and that we should all just call Miles. I never called you a liar, I just asked fvcking questions on an item before I potentially bought it.

Self 6.0

Reaction score
I relayed the info I got from Miles in the original post if there less there less but that's what he told me so that's why I put that and what does it matter about the 3500 because I put 2500obo so which one of you dumb asses thought 3500 was the price needs glasses and disrespectful I'd believe you jackasses jumping my **** over nothing is disrespectful so you all that have questions about the 3500 new like stated above can stick it I'll put this in bold if you want the WHOLE DAMN KIT IS 2500 OBO

Horsemover

Reaction score
And yea id ship them but it'd be at your expense make an offer and we can see what happens bud

Correct I talked to him the day I put them on powerstroke org which I've been a member of for years and never posted a word on or said anything out of the way till the childish jack asses on here stirred a big **** pot hell when he did them he posted them on his fb page pull it up and look for yourselves that's what he told me that day and he said a good place to start for all of it shipped to the buyer was 2500 see all these assholes didn't read 2500 obo or ask if that was with shipping or anything they just wanted to be dick bags and so I figured **** them I'll be an ass if they want to be have no reason to lie like I said there paid for along with my Barder turbo stuff I listed for sale I don't care I've done bought my Shelby I'm obviously not hurting for these fools money

So shipping IS or IS NOT included?????????

Self 6.0

Reaction score
1800 for both the ladder bars and 4link trying to get all this straight if we're going to talk seriously I'd prefer private msg or text my number is on the first page

shmoozer

Reaction score
Sounds like someone needs a snickers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online