Flight Fabrications 4-Link Installed

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Just got done installing the new 4 link from Flight Fabrications, install was a breeze, and I'm no mechanic thats for damn sure, I used to get a wicked wobble at 45-48mph and if I hit a bump at the same time, forget about it, booty hole would pucker up as if I went to jail lol. I have tested this kit at 48mph around a bend and hit the hardest bump in town to really test the kit and it worked flawlessly. I really like the mounts for the abs aswell, real clean looking and came powdercoated to my door, so would the name plate, but I chose to go like this because I am undecided what color just yet. Just offering my feedback as well as pictures if anybody has the same wobble, or just wants to get a sweet looking setup for the front end, cause I am not a fan of the stock setup, looks goofy to me hahaha.

Attachments

• flight fab.jpg
    flight fab.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 264
  • flight fab 2.jpg
    flight fab 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 262

greyford1979

Reaction score
My brother just installed some of his traction bars, and I bought some of his traction bar mounts. Miles definitely does some nice work, his tig welds are a thing of beauty! Nice thing for us is that he just lives a few mins from me, which means no shipping charge :D

dieselpips

Reaction score
How much the traction bars run? Lookin at gettin some here soon. Not sure which brand yet though

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

greyford1979

Reaction score
How much the traction bars run? Lookin at gettin some here soon. Not sure which brand yet though

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

If you order directly from him between $679 and $799, depending on which ones you get. Cool thing is he can do many different color combos on the powder coating. Also a good guy to deal with. He was even emailing me on a Sunday night.

Last edited:

SmokedF747

Reaction score
If I didn't already have the pro-comp ones, I would definetly get his after seeing the quality of the 4 link, but the pro-comp are doing the job, so no need to spend the extra money just to have to install another set.

RedRice589

Reaction score
If I didn't already have the pro-comp ones, I would definetly get his after seeing the quality of the 4 link, but the pro-comp are doing the job, so no need to spend the extra money just to have to install another set.

Nah pimp better replace them now.

#replacecrapthataintbroke FTW!!!!

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Hahaha my truck had trac bars from previous owner, then me, and new ones? I have enough holes in the frame haha

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Another thumbs up for these. Have a set from him in the works for my truck. Also worked with him back a year and a half ago to make traction bars for fords. IIRC mine were the first ford set he ever did :) LOVE his work.

SmokedF747

Reaction score
Me too! Install was legit easy as hell and everything lined up perfect and the abs mount is nice

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.