flo pro or no limit kits?

strokin08

Reaction score
Im fixing to delete my egr and all and was was wondering if anybody is using flo pro kit with intake elbow and intercooler pipe? I've heard no limits kit is good just wondering about flo pro since its a little cheaper?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Im fixing to delete my egr and all and was was wondering if anybody is using flo pro kit with intake elbow and intercooler pipe? I've heard no limits kit is good just wondering about flo pro since its a little cheaper?

We have our in house brand kit that's a little less costly than the Flo-Pro kit and also has the polished elbow included. It also works with both the MBRP IC1196 Pipe and the Flo-Pro IC300 Pipe.

http://performancetruckproducts.com/6-4egr-ptp-ford-6-4l-egr-cooler-delete-kit.html

Matt

Reaction score
I have a dirty diesel/flopro cold side pipe and elbow for sale if you are on a budget. MPD also makes a nice cold side pipe and elbow, thats what I am switching to.

redx

Reaction score
I have the dirty diesel/flo prp ic pipe aswell as the 4" exhaust, all fit horribly(dont line up correctly) and will be shortly removed when the elite stuff shows up.

Hard to go wrong with a board member and site sponsor(no limit).

Spatel23

Reaction score
I have the dirty diesel/flo prp ic pipe aswell as the 4" exhaust, all fit horribly(dont line up correctly) and will be shortly removed when the elite stuff shows up.

Hard to go wrong with a board member and site sponsor(no limit).

This.
I've had them all, the no limit pipe is the only one that fit without being a pain in the azz. Looks best too.

Kind

Reaction score
No Limit has the best design.

My Dirty Diesel one fit better then my No Limit one(not a big deal) but the design of the No limit one is worth every penny and worth the little extra grinding.

Hands down No Limit over all the rest.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Go No Limit!!!! I had the Dirty Diesel intake elbow and cac pipe and switched to No limits and am VERY happy that I did. It is the best intake out there right now.

strokin08

Reaction score
Do you have to cut anything out for no limit to fit like some or does it fit fine without? Thanks for all the help.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Do you have to cut anything out for no limit to fit like some or does it fit fine without? Thanks for all the help.

It does require grinding , same as everything else accept the elite twin tube.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
The cutting or grinding is VERY easy to do even if you have never did it before. It is a very thin layer of aluminum that you need to remove in order for this to fit. I would not worry about that what so ever in your thoughts of what kit to purchase.

8luggin

Reaction score
Op: you get what you pay for. I highly reccomend mikes kit (no limit) as it has functionality and designed very well with the parts he includes makes a nice addition under the hood. Later down the road you could get his hot pipe to match the cold side and elbow.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Cleaned up. Enough! You guys keep this thread about what the OP intended!

Back on track.

Latest posts

Members online