Florida checking in

brian89

Reaction score
I am a certified Honda and Harley-Davidson technician, not so much help for everybody, but i can make your bike go fast for free, is that better? And i have a buddy that is a ford diesel tech that helps me out, what do you have?

Snake

Reaction score
Sadly, I got nothing other than smart azz comments. LOL

But I wish I would have known you years ago when I still had my scooter. I miss riding. A lot.

I'm definitely down if there's a GTG. Nice excuse for a road trip and gives me a reason to clean my truck up.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Sadly, I got nothing other than smart azz comments. LOL

But I wish I would have known you years ago when I still had my scooter. I miss riding. A lot.

I'm definitely down if there's a GTG. Nice excuse for a road trip and gives me a reason to clean my truck up.

Yup I'm down.

Cory S

Reaction score
You can come work on my Harley! I got a big shop here in Orlando with some welders and stuff,

Mike I have a 28ft mako that hasn't seen saltwater yet since totally restored!

I don't play golf if that helps.

I have a 21 yr old sister with alot of slutty friends. I don't think that will help.

Cory S

Reaction score
Oh and I got a place for a gtg wrench day. And a great crushed asphalt 2 acre lot great for donuts!

Snake

Reaction score
Cory, I'll clear my schedule any time you want to bring that boat out this way! :blitzed:

Cory S

Reaction score
What kind of Harley and where in Orlando? I like the boat and slutty friends idea

2011 dyna street bob
cebc027f.jpg

K_Hood

Reaction score
That's a good looking bike! You may have mentioned it before, but how was your vacation in Illinois? You back down around these neck of the woods?

Cory S

Reaction score
It was awesome!!! Yea man back in town playing catch up! So I can work on the buggy again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online