Foot got heavy on the way home from school....

KingRanch6.4

Reaction score
That exhaust note from the cabin gave me goose bumps and a **** eatin smirk. What pipe you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
That exhaust note from the cabin gave me goose bumps and a **** eatin smirk. What pipe you have?

Sorry for the late response. I think the heads make mind sound deeper. But it's 4 inch downpipe, from the 5 and its cut over the axle as a dump with 8 inch rolled tip.

KingRanch6.4

Reaction score
Sorry for the late response. I think the heads make mind sound deeper. But it's 4 inch downpipe, from the 5 and its cut over the axle as a dump with 8 inch rolled tip.

I have the No Limit intake, high tech turbos, and Flo-Pro 5" turbo back on GH tunes. Just no tip. Think a big ole tip will give it that throaty rumble ?

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
I have the No Limit intake, high tech turbos, and Flo-Pro 5" turbo back on GH tunes. Just no tip. Think a big ole tip will give it that throaty rumble ?

Well mines a 6.0 and your name signals you might have a 6.4 lol. Which aren't as loud. But a rolled tip will give it a bit of an echo like booming sound. Mines an 8 inch pypes brand. Not to mention they look good.

KingRanch6.4

Reaction score
Ahhhhh. I failed to pay attention to detail. Was too giddy over that rig's giddy-up. Yep. Mines a 6.4

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.