• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

for trade 190/75s and billet wheeled powermax

speedracer1000

Reaction score
anyone interested in trading some cash and thier 155s and a 03 turbo for my warren 190/75s and a pmax with a batmowheel? reason im thinkin bout doin this is cuz i only really use my truck for towing anymore, i dont even drive it. while it tows good with this setup i jus miss the spool up of stock turbo. might even sell my reg return too, hell with it im done lol

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
We have an 03 turbo and stock injectors for you. Please PM me what your looking for and we can get them shipped out ASAP. Have a customer looking to go to a very similar setup as cheap as possible

Griff d

Reaction score
I have a rebuilt 03 turbo and 175 warrens but im in florida. about 10k on the setup...only if you were closer

Griff d

Reaction score
I like the setup and the turbo does fine with the injectors. It's seems to be just the right setup for the turbo but how's the 190s do with the power max?

mmcalea

Reaction score
I've got a set of stock injectors with a stock 03 charger. I was looking into getting a pmaxx and 175s. My setup is good now and is still on the truck now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

03mm

Reaction score
I have stock sticks and a stock 03 turbo and I am in MD. Let me know if your still looking.

Latest posts

Members online