• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

For trade 6.0 s366 setup & 205/150 injectors

loboost

Reaction score
As the title says, I'm going back to a smaller more tow friendly setup.

I would like to trade the 66 setup and injectors for a tow friendly turbo & injectors.

The t4 kit is by Smeding with provisions to clear a regulated return. All stainless with bellows.
Charger is a 66/73/91. This includes all you'll need to run a non vgt-charger, up pipes,oil feed and drain, and pedestal.

Injectors are Warren built from my injectors with around.

Both items have at most 4k miles on them.

Please contact me here if you have any offers or questions.

motoxracer42

Reaction score
odd that he would run 150% nozzles on a 205. not knocking your sale but are you sure they are 150%? did you have any icp issues?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
205cc with 150% nozzle doesn't flow 205cc, unless pw is back down a good deal. I couldn't maintain a "205" with 150% nozzle at 1.9ms

motoxracer42

Reaction score
I lost over 10mph in the quarter when I tried to step up to them. again to the op, this isn't to push people away from your sale but more of a heads up that you should make sure that's what you have and if it is maybe you would be happy with this setup if it was running like it should.

sure have been a lot of icp issues going around lately and I have been noticing a pattern

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.