Reaction score
Contribution test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 77

Arisley

Reaction score
I think I heard of people putting those choke things on wiper wires way back in the day. It was back when DP tuners and wipers didn't play well together.

Never even thought of it with CPS issues.

Reaction score
You guys will love it.
Next is getting the fuel right. Maryland is cetane stickered at 40, so some is going to dipping into the 30s.
I use Amzoil's straight cetane booster with point chart on back. You want to get up to around 50 for the engine to run optimally.
I use with it Stanadyne Perfermance Jr. red label to demulsify water from fuel so it will form collectable droplets that can be collected. It also adds much needed lubricity as ULSD is very lacking in that area.
If you use this CPS and get your fuel right, you will be amazed. More power, better fuel economy, glass like idle for those with split shots and smoother for single shots .
You can be heard at the drive thru.

rusty1161

Reaction score
You guys will love it.
Next is getting the fuel right. Maryland is cetane stickered at 40, so some is going to dipping into the 30s.
I use Amzoil's straight cetane booster with point chart on back. You want to get up to around 50 for the engine to run optimally.
I use with it Stanadyne Perfermance Jr. red label to demulsify water from fuel so it will form collectable droplets that can be collected. It also adds much needed lubricity as ULSD is very lacking in that area.
If you use this CPS and get your fuel right, you will be amazed. More power, better fuel economy, glass like idle for those with split shots and smoother for single shots .
You can be heard at the drive thru.

Speaking about the importance of cetane, we have a fairly new fuel in California called Diesel HPR, sold by Propel Fuels. I paid $2.59 a gallon today and it has a 75 cetane rating.

Rusty

ja_cain

Reaction score
so its basically synthetic fuel.. but if the claims are true, that stuff should corner the market!

live life full throttle

Need to start hitting up the grease vats at the fast food chains once I figure out the chemistry. Lol!

rusty1161

Reaction score
And they are marketing it at $2.59/gallon, where ULSD #2 is $2.69-2.80/gallon. Sure brings people in to try it.

In my old 1997 PSD with 227,000 miles, and PIS 160/30's, it runs noticeably smoother and cleaner. I haven't noticed an MPG change yet.

Rusty

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.