Forscan. What is it

TrickTruck

Reaction score

ckrueg

Reaction score
Is this the answer to oversize tires? My next tire is going to be the Ridge Grappler in 37" and this seems to be an answer to compensating for tire size.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w7rPx4RE3Sxa8UJj4sQAG5WktnI53wRu45y-gMmuzJY/edit#gid=0

yes,no?

If I understand it, when I convert a inch to metric and put those numbers in there this hex number is the one for those bigger tires.
If you go much over stock size of 275/65/r20 it will throw codes.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

BigRed97

Reaction score
I tried converting my 37s to hex and inputting it with forscan but it wouldn't write, came back with invalid or something...did the same on my buddy's with 35s

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
Yes you can only choose from a pre-defined tire size list in the module. Get as close to your aftermarket tire size as possible and call it good

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
ddppff% clogged works on the standard dash. got it to show up on my formans 2013 6.7 yesterday.

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

PDT1081

Reaction score
Is there more of a write up on monitoring w/ an android device? I can't seem to combine two or more different groups in the monitors. Like bdy/tpms info and pcm output on the same screen.

Lots of good data there though.

Seems like a cool device and can only get better w/ time

Are you using the free app, or did you pay for it?

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
If you go much over stock size of 275/65/r20 it will throw codes.

that's a shame :(

FWIW, you could also change the gear ratio to accomplish correct speedo readings

Get the tire size as close as you can, start moving the gear ratio down towards the tall side and find a happy median. 3.31 is the tallest I'm pretty sure

ckrueg

Reaction score
FWIW, you could also change the gear ratio to accomplish correct speedo readings

Get the tire size as close as you can, start moving the gear ratio down towards the tall side and find a happy median. 3.31 is the tallest I'm pretty sure
Have you tried this? From what I have read, the way ford's read speed is not affected by rear axle ratio.

JetExpress_6.7

Reaction score
Have you tried this? From what I have read, the way ford's read speed is not affected by rear axle ratio.

Have not tried it...sorry! I may have spoke too soon, didn't realize that

Worth a shot tho

Latest posts

Members online