found this on craigslist!

8inchstroker

Reaction score
Take it for a test drive to your local diesel repair shop......IDK its cheap

DRUNK FINGERED FROM DROIDX

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
This might be the same truck that I looked at in Houston a few months ago.... It wouldn't run at all then, the guy said it ran out of fuel and never worked right since. The inside is fairly beat up, but the guy was going to let it go for 6500 to me.. I NOT sure if this is the same truck, but if it is the owner had it a shop, not diesel shop, but had some pretty serious cars outside so it wasn't some shade tree junk. They couldn't get it running. I did hear the LPFP cycle, there was fuel in the bowl, couldn't pull any codes...

Anyway, NOT sure if it's the same one lol but thats my experience. Take it to Dorian! See whats going on with it

O, buy it and sell me the mirrors too lol. Obviously your going for a race truck!

Last edited:

Nic

Reaction score
so a no go? not worth 8k for a race project? i dont care about the inside..if its something simple..

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Could be the hpfp harness that blew a fuse. Easy to check. For 6500 it would prob be worth it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Ipkyss

Reaction score
For 6500 I would go for it. If your looking to build a race type truck. You going to rebuild/ replace anything that could be wrong anways...

strokin20

Reaction score
from the description on craigslist, that sounds exactly like what my brothers truck was doing a few months back after he got in a little wreck. after getting it out of the shop, it would bog down and cut out when flooring it. after me messing with it a while, i hit the fuel pump reset button over on the passenger side and what do ya know, still running perfect to this day. id say at least give it a test drive and hit that little button over there. lol sounds really simple and dumb, but its worked for me before.

my79f

Reaction score
Guys this truck is 3.5 hours from Houston, it might not be the same, but it could be as the 281 area code is Houston

If you want someone to go look at it, i suggest you P.M. Strokin_tatsch, he's a 7.3 guy but very mechanical and lives probably 10 minutes from this spot. (if that)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online