Found this on the nation!

young7.3

Reaction score
Here we are guys!! I know a lot of you are looking for numbers but being that the kit is still in it's infancy we aren't ready to release them at this point. Plus, we still have a lot of tricks up our sleeves!! What we can guarantee you though is that we will have the most complete kit out there with an outstanding price. We also have a few other things we are working on that will be released in the near future also. We are putting all of our focus on the 6.7. We are blue blooded individuals who will stop at nothing to serve the Ford enthusiast.

If you're interested in following our process, please follow us on Facebook- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Snyder-Performance-Engineering-Inc/220384288003264

Sweet job guys. I was starting to think there was no hope for the 6.7. That truck launches hard. Hopefully the 6.7 will be as stout as the 6.4. Good work guys.

SPE

Reaction score
Thanks again everyone for all of your support. We will continue to release updates as they become available. We expect this to be available for sell in February.

SPE

Reaction score
I know a lot of you are looking for numbers & other specific information but being that the kit is still under development we aren't ready to release a whole lot at this point. Plus, we still have a lot of tricks up our sleeves!! What we can guarantee you though is that we will have the most complete kit out there with an outstanding price.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
I know a lot of you are looking for numbers & other specific information but being that the kit is still under development we aren't ready to release a whole lot at this point. Plus, we still have a lot of tricks up our sleeves!! What we can guarantee you though is that we will have the most complete kit out there with an outstanding price.

Can we play 20 questions and the closest guess to the actual rwhp numbers gets a discount? LOL

I'm really looking forward to hearing what the kit does, in all honesty. It'll help with some birthday/Christmas money I may see.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Probably because they don't want people beating down the tuners door to find info about their setup and have someone else shoot something similar to the market before they are able to.

I dont think that would be a problem.. Does it take specal tuning to run a second turbo??? I mean the second turbo is just optimizing the fuel that is being given..

SPE

Reaction score
We have never stated KEM is the ones doing the tuning. Until the kit is released, we are bound by contract not to release tuning information. That being said, we will release dyno numbers & more info regarding the set-up after the holidays.

01PSD

Reaction score
And that's why I didn't push that issue, that's your information and if you want to keep it to yourself until you feel the time is right then that's cool with me.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
We have never stated KEM is the ones doing the tuning. Until the kit is released, we are bound by contract not to release tuning information. That being said, we will release dyno numbers & more info regarding the set-up after the holidays.

awesome.. my guess is 600 hp.

SPE

Reaction score
We apologize for the hold on information but we were excited to show you guys because we wanted to give the 6.7 enthusiasts some more support.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
We apologize for the hold on information but we were excited to show you guys because we wanted to give the 6.7 enthusiasts some more support.

let's be honest... "and make some money" ;)