Frankenstein.

1BD9D7

Reaction score
That really sucks, I am just in the process of getting mine finished. Yours was one of the most unique shortys out there

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
as long as you didnt get charged or anything that would be a plus.

maybe you can find a clean 6.0 and swap over some of the stuff that was under the hood?

Nope not charged with anything, in fact the police or sheriff rather, never even showed up. I did save a bunch of stuff off the truck and just thank God I didn't install the new turbo.

damn that sucks... glad your ok though. what are you gonna do with the truck?

I let it go to insurance, had it not been for the water damage, I would thought about buying it back and turning into a dedicated race truck, but just more of a headache then I need to deal with at the moment.

Diesel23

Reaction score
Bad news man , but glad your okay , you'll see that azz wipe around I'm sure , next time don't move for him

JrStroker

Reaction score
This is so sadening... but I guess it'll give a lot of people woodies when they see it in the junk yard... maybe it'll return one day under a new name.
Glad you're okay. I hate bicyclist who ride on the road. I won't go into it as it makes me rage.

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Dam that fuggin sucks! But as everyone else has said at least you walked away! The truck can be replaced. You can't!

"3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead"

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Damn Julian, I was wondering what you meant in another thread when you said something like "Now I need a new ride", or something like that... glad you're alright. I'm actually thinking about selling mine and building a new 6.7 shorty. Still not sure on that though. What parts did you salvage before the insurance company took her away?

smcox1

Reaction score
Damn really sad to hear what happened that was my favorite shorty.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
Thanks fellas.....I will build another one day.....but like I said a few days ago, the ending was bitter sweet

bittersweet_zps8kszhjmy.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.