Frankenstein.

JMart

Reaction score
LOL LOL LOL....now that's funny $hit right there

Yea, it wasn't as clean as I hoped when I actually saw it......but never stopped me before, just gives me more of an excuse to make it better

I always thought the bed and cab were two different colors then, but I am sure it could use fresh paint by now. Looks like you are making good progress. Try to keep this one for 3 years and then I will be able to pick it up when you get rid of it. Who am I kidding it won't be around that long. I will just build another one then.LOL

JMart

Reaction score
I'm not going to respond anymore to your negativity, I'm just interested in the truck

I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. PM me your address I will send you some tissues and some Midol.

Someone has a serious temper issue

Me and Julian always bust each others balls, if you knew what you were getting into before you responding starting sh!t you wouldn't have posted what you did. But you didn't know you just wanted to mouth off.

Anyways I will send one of my bitches over to clean this up in a minute. I always take care of my hoes aint that right Julian.

JMart

Reaction score
YOU came in here when Julian and Jmart were having a personal conversation and decided to get upset about something that was between them. You're not the forum superhero you think you are.

I knew there was a reason I like you. Now I feel bad I never got those door jammers build and sent out before you sold your truck.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
So what's your end goal for the truck? Daily drive? Drag truck? Or a mix

Just drive it.......point of this truck was to get me from point A to point B while I concentrated on opening my opening my own shop

I've had Bogart Racing wheels on my race truck for a few years now. I've never looked into finding a nice center cap for them though, since I didn't care on this truck.

Mine are 16x10 in the rear and 16x6.5 in the front. I don't think they go much bigger in diameter though (looked at their website recently for a new project I'm starting and didn't see any mention of doing 20's). I guess I should call to verify because they don't necessarily list everything they do custom on the site.

Nice.....I'm pretty sure they go up to at least 17's now with the wheels they have available for the new Mustangs and Camaros. But like you said a phone call would give me the answer.....just afraid to call cuz I might order a set before I get off the phone

I always thought the bed and cab were two different colors then, but I am sure it could use fresh paint by now. Looks like you are making good progress. Try to keep this one for 3 years and then I will be able to pick it up when you get rid of it. Who am I kidding it won't be around that long. I will just build another one then.LOL

Yea its strange.....you can see it plain as day in the pics, but in person its kinda hard to tell, you'll see in a few weeks in Ennis. The plan was to keep LaFawnduh, but didn't realize I could make a penny or two by sell her and buy this thing for cash money :pimp:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Actually this is twin turbos thread, not yours, and I do know what's goin on... I've done this before. Thanks have a great day

Wow. You really are clueless.... These guys are all friends. Jason(jmart) gives me crap about my truck all the time, same with all my friends here. Go be a girl somewhere else and quit trashing this thread

JMart

Reaction score
Just drive it.......point of this truck was to get me from point A to point B while I concentrated on opening my opening my own shop

Nice.....I'm pretty sure they go up to at least 17's now with the wheels they have available for the new Mustangs and Camaros. But like you said a phone call would give me the answer.....just afraid to call cuz I might order a set before I get off the phone

Yea its strange.....you can see it plain as day in the pics, but in person its kinda hard to tell, you'll see in a few weeks in Ennis. The plan was to keep LaFawnduh, but didn't realize I could make a penny or two by sell her and buy this thing for cash money :pimp:

You are opening a shop? Cool. Glad you were able to get it sold though, mine never sell. Buying a truck with cash is always nice. I love not having a truck payment. Just wish I was working more so I could afford a few more mods.

Like all the cool things this guys makes.
Wow. You really are clueless.... These guys are all friends. Jason(jmart) gives me crap about my truck all the time, same with all my friends here. Go be a girl somewhere else and quit trashing this thread

And the other mo with a shorty shows up. LOL

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Which you deserve

That reminds me, is that thing EVER gonna be done?

I imagine it to be done after Ennis, right when winter hits and I won't be able to drive it home lol. Corb said he will bring it up in his enclosed for me though. Time will tell. You should see my new manifold for it :D

Jmart, that's Big Daddy Peen to you

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
You are opening a shop? Cool. Glad you were able to get it sold though, mine never sell. Buying a truck with cash is always nice. I love not having a truck payment. Just wish I was working more so I could afford a few more mods.
And the other mo with a shorty shows up. LOL

Yea finally making my move out of the "family business".....time for this lil' birdie to spread his wings and fly............other mo LOL

JMart

Reaction score
I imagine it to be done after Ennis, right when winter hits and I won't be able to drive it home lol. Corb said he will bring it up in his enclosed for me though. Time will tell. You should see my new manifold for it :D

Jmart, that's Big Daddy Peen to you

Yes sir.

Yea finally making my move out of the "family business".....time for this lil' birdie to spread his wings and fly............other mo LOL

Cool man. Good luck to you. Send me a sticker or two if you get some made. I will sport one for you.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
The largest Bogart can do right now is 18". I just talked to the owner, we are exploring the possibility of doing 20" but it may be larger than his lathe can handle. It's handy that he's right here in town with me...but it might also prove expensive!

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score
The largest Bogart can do right now is 18". I just talked to the owner, we are exploring the possibility of doing 20" but it may be larger than his lathe can handle. It's handy that he's right here in town with me...but it might also prove expensive!

I could live with 18's........if you don't mind me asking, how much did your set of 16's set you back?

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
I bought 6 wheels (2 sets of rears, one for slicks and one for street tires). I think it was around $2k for all 6, but that was probably 4-5 years ago. No idea what they would run today.

Latest posts

Members online