Fraud like this makes me wonder...

04cr450

Reaction score
Earth is getting warmer huh? Tell me... how come there are a record number of people dying (freezing to death) when climbing mount Everest? Shouldn't it be warmer up their? Lol lol Please... no such thing as climate change... Anand as far as going green? you want to go green go horse and buggy.
Science is just That, it's all based off theories- theories are categorized as never "incorrect " or "correct"

Last edited:

04cr450

Reaction score
Never said burning though a filtered exhaust was saving the planet, but it's hurting it a hell of a lot less than unfiltered. But its true, in the grand scheme of things, the percentage of us who do remove all emissions equipment is miniscule and pretty much irrelevant. And we have plenty of tech for free energy, solar, wind, hydro and geothermal to name a few. Why do you need the government to release it?

Exactly but the govt. Can take it away too.. example:geo thermal heating and cooling- no more tax credits and sales plummeted to zero in my business.. why? Because a homeowner will never get their return on the investment without the credits.
I'm glad the credits went away, wasn't worth it for what it cost when you compare to a standard dx system

redneck1

Reaction score
People are gullible. The earth and sun go through cycles, been happening for thousands of years. The difference is that politicians and scientists have figured out a way now to blame the populace for using fossil fuels and profit from it. Show me a scientist that is behind global warming and I'll show you a scientist being paid by grants and bribery from the politicians. It's a money game, don't ya see..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
This is getting good. PLEASE leave this post where it is....LMAO

BTW climate change is real. Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter....all changes in the climate. LMAO

LovinPSDs

Reaction score
I've always wondered what the "True Environmental Impact" is of emissions systems. Not sure with newer trucks, but the 6.4s picked up a few MPG easily. For new trucks, no DEF production/transport, no production of the filters, longer engine life, less burned fuel.

I mean if scientist want to truly be honest in the reporting. What's the actual overall footprint difference between a 2017 Superduty with full emissions and one without?

MPG Difference (burning less/transporting less)
DEF Useage (Burning/transporting less)
CAT/*** Production
Engine Lifespan

I don't know but I'd bet they are pretty close, who's on top, I dunno.

andrewtac

Reaction score
I've always wondered what the "True Environmental Impact" is of emissions systems. Not sure with newer trucks, but the 6.4s picked up a few MPG easily. For new trucks, no DEF production/transport, no production of the filters, longer engine life, less burned fuel.

I mean if scientist want to truly be honest in the reporting. What's the actual overall footprint difference between a 2017 Superduty with full emissions and one without?

MPG Difference (burning less/transporting less)
DEF Useage (Burning/transporting less)
CAT/*** Production
Engine Lifespan

I don't know but I'd bet they are pretty close, who's on top, I dunno.

Same can be said for recycling, especially with renewable resources. The amount of energy (or coal and oil burned) to collect, sort, and deliver and then the energy and waste from breaking the materials down before they can be used is an environmental impact. Is that greater than starting with fresh trees? I haven't done a detailed analysis, but I'd venture to say if politicians were involved and jobs programs created the environmental impact study might have been low on the priority.

Jomax

Reaction score
Oh for sure energy companies will suck every cent from you that they can, but if one were to invest in a wind turbine or solar panels then you would have free energy. Aside from buying them obviously. Some might even get paid by the electric company for putting power on the grid. A farm just down the road from me has a few panels and he says he gets paid just about every month

In Az that's not the case on the solar panels. Over here, they come around to install panels for cheap they say. That add a loan on your house, a 15-30 year loan that isn't fixed!

If the power company installs it in your home, but they own them, that sucks too... you don't make much of any..

If you install them with a company, it takes years for it to pay off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk