Freaking oil everywhere

salt_life_87

Reaction score
Regular oil pump??? They said it's fixed and not leaking so I'm happy. I'll ask again and have them try and point it out and come back with a better answer.

Bigboytoys

Reaction score
Maybe something off the oil cooler possibly...?

As long as the bill isn't astronomical and it's not leakin'... GTG !!!

salt_life_87

Reaction score
Yes, confirmation that it was actually the turbo oil feed line I guess the bolt that holds it onto the block backed itself out and I guess it was leaking from the top of the block.

They didn't charge me the 2 gallons of spilled oil that diagnosed the issue and they didn't charge me for the new oil after the issue was fixed. Same guys that did my up pipes and EGR crossover replacement at a fraction of the dealerships cost.

I would like to say it's weird that the bolt backed out but the dealership did replace the turbos before I bought the truck along with the radiator. So it sucks to think they didn't torque it down properly or much attention was given to that one banjo bolt but it could of cost me the engine if I didn't catch it when i did.

Oh well, after about 30 minutes of driving I think she is going to hold up just fine. Went into regen before full operating temperature was reached so I rode it out.

Thanks for all the input guys, greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online