From WV

msmith

Reaction score
Hi! New here, but kinda old. lol been perusing the diesel forums off and on since about '99. Good to be here.

Had a 97 F350 RC. Had a K&N intake, shimmed regulator, 44k mod, 10k Mod, Straight pipe, and an LUK SMF.

Had an 02 F350 SC. TYMAR intake, 3.5" downpipe, 4" exhaust, no cat, BTS valve body, and a Bill Corhon 80/120 flip chip.

Now I have the truck in my sig w/98.5K on the ticker. Now that she's out of warranty, looking to makes some upgrades.

msmith

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. Good to be here. May have to stop by Holder's the next time I am in Charleston. Wish I had known, I was just down there for my daughter's all state choir concert.

msmith

Reaction score
Hey co04cobra, I worked a snow storm a couple of years ago. Started near the Mouth of Seneca and worked my way to Northern New Jersey. lol. (power company) Love that restaurant upstairs at Seneca Rocks.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome guys. Good to be here. May have to stop by Holder's the next time I am in Charleston. Wish I had known, I was just down there for my daughter's all state choir concert.

our shop
is in snowshoe. not charleston. I just live here personally.

Eric@HoldersDiesel

msmith

Reaction score
Well... I was just there too, about 3 or 4 weeks ago working the snow storm y'all got. Actually I was in Marlinton and Lewisburg mostly.

Latest posts

Members online