front bumper ideas

johndeerezach

Reaction score
hello today i went to get a new headlight lens since it was broke when i bought it, and the bodyshop guy said he needs to pull my fender out before he gives me the lens so hes charging me 120 for pulling the corner fastening and fixing both headlights which is good. also said my chrome needs replaced due to a previous wreck and all the supports are cut out, its bent up. i was wondering to see pics of off road bumpers on a SD just to get what theyll look like. thanks :thumbup:

SkySki Jason

Reaction score
This one is from Advanced Mfg in MO:
IMAG2509.jpg

IMAG2510.jpg

Its mostly 3x5 square tubing and 3/16" plate. I had him add the hitch receiver and d-rings, but it retails for $1050 w/$150 shipping.

SkySki Jason

Reaction score
where in mo are they located?

Advance?? He told me 'southern MO'.

http://www.advancedmfg.net/buffhome.htm

When I bought this one, he did not take credit cards and I had to snail mail him a check - but he built it and shipped it as soon as he got my $$. He is (was anyway) a small shop and does everything himself...

It is powder coated with a textured finish, which has held up great. He can get you 'any color' and IIRC it won't cost more, but may take longer at the powder coat shop.

This thing is STOUT and very well built. The welding and fit-up is perfect. I am definitely a fan of his work!! :thumbup:

johndeerezach

Reaction score
it looks solid the reason i was asking im in southern iowa so mo isnt prety close to me. but i found a guy here who fabs his own and hell charge me 700 ill post a pic later.

johndeerezach

Reaction score
thank you. those are on the guys nissan but on a psd now can you say deer killer. all plate .25" thick and so is the tubing

johndeerezach

Reaction score
ok so i called the guy today and talked with him. he told me 800 with everything so imma go make sure that it is in the budget and do it hopefully next month. so well see it is stronger than anything ive ever seen yet and its local

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.